anxiety so bad with teeth chattering?

[ja...]

Hi,

anyone has anxiety so bad that their teeth chatters?

could it be because i am still acute? i am shaking like crazy.

did it subside for you after acute?

please help!

Hi badsocref,

i read your SS. thank you for replying to me!

how long did it take you for your anxiety to subside?

i also have bad heart palpitations.

i read that you had heart palps too?

i am worried to be stuck like this for ever. Tinnitus/head buzzing is quite loud

Warmth may help.  Maybe a warm shower or a nice long soak in the tub.

HEY ARE YOU SURE YOU DON'T HAVE COVID19?? The teeth chattering reminds me of the younger Cuomo brothers covid experience. I never chattered ...

[8e...]

Hi badsocref,

i read your SS. thank you for replying to me!

how long did it take you for your anxiety to subside?

i also have bad heart palpitations.

i read that you had heart palps too?

i am worried to be stuck like this for ever. Tinnitus/head buzzing is quite loud

My anxiety subsided very gradually.  Probably took a good 9 months and even then I was subject to occasional outbursts when things got tough.

Heart palps resolved earlier - probably by 5 months or so.  Heart palps feel scary, but they're not actually a health issue.

I still have some tinnitus, but I probably 'earned' it.  I played keyboards in some rock bands back in the 70's/80's.  I'm sure I did myself some damage.  It's not bad.  I normally don't notice it unless I'm asked about it.

Sorry you're suffering. WD certainly has all kinds of physiologic fallout.

Make sure you're not having low blood sugar. It can cause adrenal kicks with all kinds of muscle sensations. Glutamate affects the insulin cells of the pancreas. If you don't know your BS, you can sip a cola/juice and eat a teaspoon of peanut butter and see if it improves. If low blood sugars, really need to address it with food. These can masquerade as panic attacks.

My experience with teeth chattering, if BS OK, is that it was a glutamate issue.  I noticed that I also clenched my jaw muscles just before I'd begin shaking. This was accompanied by an adrenaline rush, thus anxiety. What worked for me was a dose of taurine. Between 250-500mgs.  Usually had relief within 30 minutes. Since it lowers BS too, have the snack with it.

These are my experiences. Hope there's something useful for you.