I’m scared, I need some hope please

[ae...]

[ae...]
my brain shut down to a sleeping state that’s why I can’t sleep because I feel like I’m already sleeping I have no brain I’m not fully conscious anymore. Anyone with that bad insomnia I need some hope.

when was the last time you slept even an hour?

I'm suffering the same, feel sleepy 24/7..only sleep about 1-2 hours then wake up and repeat. Seems I'm only getting REM sleep no restorative sleep. I'm really bad off. Body isn't healing.

[ae...]

when was the last time you slept even an hour?

I'm suffering the same, feel sleepy 24/7..only sleep about 1-2 hours then wake up and repeat. Seems I'm only getting REM sleep no restorative sleep. I'm really bad off. Body isn't healing.

Two days ago, I can’t live like that anymore, I’m 5 days off and getting worse and worse

[ae...]

ok so two days ago you slept one hour? or how many hours?

have you tried melatonin?

Melatonin gives me only sleep paralysis but no sleep.

Mirtazapine helps me sleep. I got prescribed it after 5 days with no sleep during acute withdrawal and still take it now and sleep 8-9 hours most nights.

[ae...]

Mirtazapine helps me sleep. I got prescribed it after 5 days with no sleep during acute withdrawal and still take it now and sleep 8-9 hours most nights.

If you saw my signature it say that I’m taking 3 meds and they are not working, I’m a severe case being kindled 9 times.

what do your parents think or say about what you're going through? do they believe you? do they understand? what do they tell you?

[ae...]

what do your parents think or say about what you're going through? do they believe you? do they understand? what do they tell you?

They understand and support me.

I ended up in the er. I got suicidal after waking up at 3am and couldn't fall back asleep.

The er psych prescribed me mirtazapine 15 mg, but told me to take it with 5 mg ambien, which I still have a scrip for.

I get to sleep now with that, but I want to get off of ambien, tried to do just mirtazapine, I got real foggy and tired but 2 hours later still couldn't fall asleep. Panicked and ended up taking 10Mg ambien to get,to sleep.

Do you take it right before bed or do you take it earlier in the night and hop and bed when you feel tired?

Thank you for your time.

I ended up in the er. I got suicidal after waking up at 3am and couldn't fall back asleep.

The er psych prescribed me mirtazapine 15 mg, but told me to take it with 5 mg ambien, which I still have a scrip for.

I get to sleep now with that, but I want to get off of ambien, tried to do just mirtazapine, I got real foggy and tired but 2 hours later still couldn't fall asleep. Panicked and ended up taking 10Mg ambien to get,to sleep.

Do you take it right before bed or do you take it earlier in the night and hop and bed when you feel tired?

Thank you for your time.

Cheeks, are you on a benzodiazepine or just the Ambien?

At some point you are going to need to learn how to not panic about having a bad night's sleep. Bad sleep just comes with the withdrawal process and is the price that needs to be paid in order to be free of these dangerous medications. I, and many others on this forum, can't count how many sleepless or near sleepless nights we had during the withdrawal, but we survived. You actually end up getting a lot of microsleeps that are undetectable, but are enough to sustain you. Your body and mind will sleep when it really needs to in order to avoid any real damage.

Once Ambien and benzos stop giving you the sleep that they once did it is time to get off them no matter how unpleasant the process may be. Continuing taking them has a very real potential to make things much worse for you in the long run.