Switching from Flubromazepam (analogue of Phenazepam/Bromazepam?) to Diclazepam?

[He...]

Anyone with any experience in this transition would be most helpful, although I do not expect to get a response because of the novelty of these chemicals.

I'm doing this because:

[*]I am unsure of how much flubromazepam I'm taking as the amount is unknown and chemical not properly dissolved in the solution

[*]I'll be able to measure to the milligram and fractions of milligrams with diclazipam, making my own solution and properly dissolving the chemical in the solution

[*] I have had a positive experience with diclazipam tapering in the past

Now I just need to know how or what a transition period will be like. I expect it to be quite horrible as I'll likely switch over immediately, completely and will probably take less than what I'm taking now. Not sure.

P.S. There is zero consistent information on these drugs. Flubromazepam has allegedly a half-life of more than 100 hours, and some state 106 hours. Diclazepam allegedly has a half life of 48 hours, although some state around 200 hours. All I do know is that people have used diclazipam to taper off of Benzos and that there is actual literature (information) on this chemical, while there is hardly anything on flubromazepam.