It happened for me and it will for you too!!

[...]

First I must apologize for taking to so long to write this ... Benzo buddies  was such an incredible support during my taper from valium , klonopin and Gabapentin , especially the long hold support group! YOu were all incredible and so loving and supportive .

I was a horrible case... after a relatively short use of benzos  ( about 5-6 months daily use at a low dose of maximun 10mg  V or .5 klonopin)

I had to switch back and forth between those two a couple of times and ended up tapering from .375 K and 2 mgs V in the end I think .

It's hard to believe it could be so horrific , and that I have actually recovered from it! Our bodies are amazing , never forget that.

I tapered REALLY slowly , it was all I could do to manage the symptoms, and with long holds in between microtapering.

I had a super sensitive nervous system and basically life was hell for nearly 4 years .

exactly a year ago I had tapered only the equivelant of 3.75 mgs V out of 10mgs .  I thought I was lookoing at many more years of tapering at that rate .

However , a miracle happened. I never stopped looking for possible ways to support my body through the taper , and honestly ,I took everything , all the " no's" , all the vitamins, all the gaba herbs ,  kratom ( legal in my state ) , and in my experience most of them helped somewhat . I know it's not for everyone , but fo rme it made a differnee, and I suffered no bad consequences from trying them .  The only thing that didn't work for me and had a negative effect was cannabis . It made me psychotic .

one day I met a woman on FB who had taken Kambo ( Amazon frog medicine )  for her Xanax wd . She had been trying for years to get off and couldn't . After 3 doses of Kambo , she quit the Xanax with zero wd's!!

Being the adventurer that I am and so sick of trying to taper with such little progress I started researching it for myself .

I cannot recommend it for everyone of course , its very radical , but it is a medicine  that the Amazonians use for all kinds of illness and healing.

I found a practitioner a couple of hours away and after much consideration with him I decided to try it .

I ended up doing 5 sessions total over 6 months , and each time I would cut at least 50% of my remaining dose, all the while continuing to heal and feel better .

At the end of January this year ,  I dropped my last 1 mg of valium .  and the remaining 50 mgs of gabapentin

I am well ! I am leading a pretty normal life, if one can even say that in these times , but i have no more anxiety , burning pain, hypersensitivity , insomnia ,heaviness and inability to walk , and on and on. I have few remaining symptoms that are mild, like I wake up every two hours in the night , but I go back to sleep . And I have restless legs , but Ihad those before benzos and they are the reason I was on the gabapentin . I'll put up with then any day over wd.  I'm a bit stress intiolerant still, I can't overdo it , but it doesn't prevent me from normal activities .

so, Kambo frog saved me from who knows what ...

I wish we had a large group of peopl who have used Kambo to wd from Psyche meds, and maybe that will be the case one day, so that we coudl say , hey , this really works and you must try it !  I encourage anyone who feels like they  could accept something way out of our normal frame of reference for healing to look into it . It is completely legal , it is NOT psychoactive , it is deeply healing medicine who's spirit is stronger  than all the negativity of these mediciations that are so devastating.

here is a link to  the INternational association of Kambo Practitioners wordwide.

www.IAKP.org

I hope you all find your way , you will, and I also hope you find a way to speed up your healing so you can start living again

thank you to everyone on BB who was so incredible and supportive during my journey .  You are amazing

you all know the difficult journey I had coming off. I'm done!! I'm well! I sure hope all those who I connected with are also healing well, and those of you who are still in the midst , don't ever give up hope , you WILL make it , I promise . keep trusting and believing  that your body knows how to heal , it does...

I grew a lot during Wd, It had made me calm and accepting of myself and others in a way that I could not claim before . I think I am a better person for it. I feel surrendered to life and it's ups and downs , though I hope I never have to go through anything like that again!!

sending much love and hugs to everyone ,

MiYu :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Ps I will try to answer questions when I can , but I am not online a great deal . I'd love to hear from some of my buddies here too :smitten: :smitten:

Wow Miyu..!! -That is so great to hear, you sure did struggle with the “best” of us..

Im very glad your determination to find your “missing link” paid off...  Ill have a look at that link for sure, when Im up to it.. :)

Simply.. -Just wishing you all things good as life unfolds for you again..

:)

[glow=red,2,300]"Congratulations MiYu"[/glow]

"I grew a lot during Wd, It had made me calm and accepting of myself and others in a way that I could not claim before . I think I am a better person for it. I feel surrendered to life and it's ups and downs , though I hope I never have to go through anything like that again!!"

Oh MiYu, such wonderful news, and I am beyond happy for you, such a journey you had, but the one thing I will always remember about you, you never gave up, you kept trying to find a way to feel better, up and down you went, but you did it. You must remember that you can do anything you set your mind to do, and enjoy your life, you so deserve all the good things that it has in store for you. I am a better person for meeting you. Stay Well during many trying things going on in the world, but remember that you are One Special Warrior and you got rid of the  >:D Benzo. :thumbsup: 💖 Peace and Continued Healing. :smitten:

Wow Miyu..!! -That is so great to hear, you sure did struggle with the “best” of us..

Im very glad your determination to find your “missing link” paid off...  Ill have a look at that link for sure, when Im up to it.. :)

Oh my warrior friend, how are you ??? I so appreciated you through all our communications, your humour and strength and support.. How are you doing Cantfly ?  Progress I Hope ?? you've had some major challenges I know , I just hope you are getting better and better ,

Love, MiYu  :smitten:

"I grew a lot during Wd, It had made me calm and accepting of myself and others in a way that I could not claim before . I think I am a better person for it. I feel surrendered to life and it's ups and downs , though I hope I never have to go through anything like that again!!"

Oh MiYu, such wonderful news, and I am beyond happy for you, such a journey you had, but the one thing I will always remember about you, you never gave up, you kept trying to find a way to feel better, up and down you went, but you did it. You must remember that you can do anything you set your mind to do, and enjoy your life, you so deserve all the good things that it has in store for you. I am a better person for meeting you. Stay Well during many trying things going on in the world, but remember that you are One Special Warrior and you got rid of the  >:D Benzo. :thumbsup: 💖 Peace and Continued Healing. :smitten:

Dearest Begood , my friend , how lovely to hear from you !

Congratulations to you too on being benzo free!!  Have you written a success story yet ? I need to look. I would love to know how you are doing...

THank you for all your loving support on my journey , you are a gem , and I have such fond feelings for you and all the other warriors who shared my personal journey with me .

Sending you lots of love , ( yes what these crazy times.)

Oh my warrior friend, how are you ??? I so appreciated you through all our communications, your humour and strength and support.. How are you doing Cantfly ?  Progress I Hope ?? you've had some major challenges I know , I just hope you are getting better and better ,

Love, MiYu  :smitten:

Say it again, say it again.. (the nice stuff.. (a Lion King ref.)

Well.. Im a bit upside down and inside out atm, Just getting to the last leg of my final med, so having to really take my own advice, and hope the “gang” keep hammering it in when I falter... :)

So I cant really complain, just keep stepping my way through the process..

Thankfully I have seen significant healing in many areas that were so problematic way back when.. That helps with the new stuff thats popping up late in the game, -as it did with the valium near 2yrs ago..

Knowing that you made it through adds to my strength or resolve..!!

Awe Miyu this has made my day woohoo 🎊🎉🍾💐.lf anyone deserves a break it is you.l really hope you continue to heal honey.Be proud of yourself.You are one strong lady.love you.X

Dearest Begood , my friend , how lovely to hear from you !

Congratulations to you too on being benzo free!!  Have you written a success story yet ? I need to look. I would love to know how you are doing...

THank you for all your loving support on my journey , you are a gem , and I have such fond feelings for you and all the other warriors who shared my personal journey with me .

Sending you lots of love , ( yes what these crazy times.)

You are too kind, but we were so lucky to have LHSG, and so many that came on for support and gave support. Heath walked off before I did and she left a Success Story. I have not done one yet, I am keeping a running one month update on my Plog, one day I will write my Success story, but not ready yet. I am doing well, and so thankful that I am off, this third time was indeed the charm for me. Tell your Story whenever you can, you will be able to help others, no one is ever told what can happen when we try to get off, but we can make sure no one else suffers hopefully. 💖 Peace and Healing. :smitten:

There are a couple of places kinda close to me, so I just sent a contact email for more info..

If it comes from frogs it must be awesome..!! :)

🐸🐸🐸🐸

It seems there are the usual legal issues here in Aust.. -Another good sign imo.. lol

Will post if anything interesting unfolds..

There are a couple of places kinda close to me, so I just sent a contact email for more info..

If it comes from frogs it must be awesome..!! :)

🐸🐸🐸🐸

It seems there are the usual legal issues here in Aust.. -Another good sign imo.. lol

Will post if anything interesting unfolds..

Excellent to hear Cant, please keep me posted and feel free to send me PMs if you have questions

Miyu 🐸🐸🐸

Awe Miyu this has made my day woohoo 🎊🎉🍾💐.lf anyone deserves a break it is you.l really hope you continue to heal honey.Be proud of yourself.You are one strong lady.love you.X

Hello loveLy Stut , how are you ?? How's  it going ? Are you doing ok with your long slow taper ? I sure hope so , please  say hi to everyone who might not see my post and tell them I wish them all the best and send my love, and so much love to you too , xx :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

MIYU!! :yippee: I did not even know you had jumped. How did I miss that? I'm sooooo happy for you! Congratulations! :smitten:

Hi Gard.....thank you !  Congratulations to you too! A bunch of us graduated !  :laugh: I'm so happy for you too , well done !

I disappeared for a while ... And didn't post on BB , so you didn't really miss anything . I've been meaning to come back and post a success story , I finished in January and the last few months to got better and better , the lower the dose . I had pretty bad side effects all along so my body was healing better the less meds I had .

Really happy for you and I hope you are healing nicely

Love, Miyu  :smitten: :smitten:

Hello loveLy Stut , how are you ?? How's  it going ? Are you doing ok with your long slow taper ? I sure hope so , please  say hi to everyone who might not see my post and tell them I wish them all the best and send my love, and so much love to you too , xx :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I am ok Miyu can't complain l am at 0.25mgs so looking good to be finished soon.Thank goodness l have to say l am getting a little battle weary.l know you know how that feels.l have to say you left a hole when you left us.You were always so caring and supportive.l miss you there but you know what you have got off and that is where we all want to be.Now you are living your life and enjoying your freedom.l really hope you find time to update us on your progress.We all will want to know how you are doing.In other words don't be a stranger.love you.X

Yay MiYu!!!  :yippee::clap: I'm so excited for you. I remember the conversations we used to have because we both were going so slow!! I'm definitely going to have to check the Kambo Frog out! I'm just so happy that you are doing well and that you have succeeded, it gives me hope.

Big hugs and continued healing for you.

T

Yay MiYu!!!  :yippee::clap: I'm so excited for you. I remember the conversations we used to have because we both were going so slow!! I'm definitely going to have to check the Kambo Frog out! I'm just so happy that you are doing well and that you have succeeded, it gives me hope.

Big hugs and continued healing for you.

T

hi T !!

So good to see you ... How a re you doing ? Thank you so much....

Yes , you and I were some of the ultimate snails in tapering  :smitten:

Keep going , you will get there , and you never know when a miracle may come your way . It did for me and I always looked for and believed it could happen .

Don't ever give up !

Love to you

Miyu 💖🌸💕

What exactly does the Kambo experience entail?  Hallucinations?

Hey Perth22, If Miyu isnt back soon, there are plenty of basic videos online..

Miyu, im a bit stuck finding any detailed science, -beyond the method of action.. If you have anything more specific to our situation, pls do shoot it through in a PM.. 

I have been getting passed up the line here, I have to call a well known Naturopath when im feeling better.. Thankfully she happens to live pretty close too..

What exactly does the Kambo experience entail?  Hallucinations?

Hi Perth .

No it's not a psychoactive medicine .  It is a "purging" medicine though . If you go to the website link i included in my originlapost you can read about it , it's pretty magical

MiYu

• 2 weeks later...
Wow, MiYu, congratulations!!! I remember you from the Long Hold Support thread--I remember you going just as slow as we were.  This is wonderful news. I'm so happy for you and that you found something that helped!!

• 9 months later...

I am so glad I saw you post in the long hold support group and you shared about the frog therapy.  Congratulations to you too.  Thank you for this information and I am already looking at places in my area, and am very excited :)

Your story is very inspiring  :thumbsup:

Marie