Instructions for cut and shave dry cut microtaper

[Ma...]

Can someone help me with instruction to do dry cut /shave microtaper. I only want to start at 5% a month. Take 2 doses of 2 mg Valium. Is there a spreadsheet and instructions available?

Can someone help me with instruction to do dry cut /shave microtaper. I only want to start at 5% a month. Take 2 doses of 2 mg Valium. Is there a spreadsheet and instructions available?

I am not sure if you saw my other response to you.

Do you have a scale?  That is the first step.

Yes.  Is there a recommendation for a scale with.0000 digits instead of 3.  I’m willing to pay more .

Thanks

I don't know how to say this.

You really don't wanna try to find a scale with 4 digits of precision.

Even a scale with 3 digits of precision is unreliable because the last digit flutters all over the place due to the sensitivity. Even if you breathe on it tge last digit will change dramatically.

4 digits will cost you a fortune and will get you nothing in terms of reliability.

No they are pills. A bottle ranges from .163 to .174 g.

Yeah, that seems like a big change. 

I used brand name klonopin.

That was almost 2 years ago when I tapered.  I cannot recall any problem with pill variations.  I mean, in the end, what can you do about it?

Did you tare your scale between each measurement?

What is your benzo, how many mg per pill?

The variance is pill weights is pretty common. That’s one of the benefits of being on Valium over other benzos that variance equates to a smaller dose fluctuation. I just took an average of 10 tablets and used that number (I had Teva brand diazepam and the average weight was .17 g). I used Bob’s method of powdering my tablets and weighing out each dose then putting it in a gel capsule (I didn’t add microcrystalline cellulose like he did because it’s not necessary for Valium).