Anyone?

[cc...]

[cc...]
Is there anybody who suffer from total insomnia actually 0h of sleep for days and then 1-2h of sleep that doesn’t feel like sleep, severe memory loss (long term), cognitive dysfunction, loss of body sensations, severe headache, brain sick feeling, washed out colors, dim vision, can’t function at all, severe shaking and night sweats, loss of smell, loss of taste, loss of vision I can’t see at all (the worst is at night), loss of sensation for body temperature I can’t navigate my body I feel like the right side of my body and brain wants to go on the left side.

I had a lot of zero hour sleep for months and months.  I averaged about 5 - 10 hours of sleep per week.  Lack of sleep makes symptoms seem worse for most.  It did for me. 

Usually everything is much more intense with a CT and you did 5 of them?  Sorry, I don't know what to tell you other than to NOT reinstate and face another CT.  You need to ride this one out and let time heal you.  Time is the healer and there are no shortcuts, pills, potions or magic wands to wave to speed up the process.

[cc...]

I had a lot of zero hour sleep for months and months.  I averaged about 5 - 10 hours of sleep per week.  Lack of sleep makes symptoms seem worse for most.  It did for me. 

Usually everything is much more intense with a CT and you did 5 of them?  Sorry, I don't know what to tell you other than to NOT reinstate and face another CT.  You need to ride this one out and let time heal you.  Time is the healer and there are no shortcuts, pills, potions or magic wands to wave to speed up the process.

Sleep is not my main problem, loss of long term memory and visual loss and cognitive problems are also my main problems. I’m not even feeling fully awake through the day.

Those are "temporary" issues that will reverse themselves over time.  The problem is recovery/healing plays out on it's own timeline, not the one we would like.  It seems hopeless, but it will slowly get better.  You have to push through until it evens out.  I wish I had something else to offer, but that' the reality and truth.

You can get past this and get your life back.

[cc...]

Those are "temporary" issues that will reverse themselves over time.  The problem is recovery/healing plays out on it's own timeline, not the one we would like.  It seems hopeless, but it will slowly get better.  You have to push through until it evens out.  I wish I had something else to offer, but that' the reality and truth.

You can get past this and get your life back.

Do you think? I’m badly kindled 9 times.

It might help you to understand that the terrible cognitive issues you face are largely to do with your lack of sleep. They go hand in hand. Nobody has a good memory on no sleep. Doesn't matter how healthy you are otherwise.

I recommend vaping hemp flower (high CBD, low THC weed). It should calm things down enough that you can sleep more.