Best anitbiotics to take?

[dd...]

I tried finding some answers on old threads with no luck-what seems to be the best antibiotic option besides amoxicillin? That makes me dizzy and feel horrible? Thanks! (I have an ear infection and am seeing ENT tomorrow....

I'm no doctor but i do know that anything in the group of penicillin is easier on people with withdrawal. I was put on Cipro last year n went into severe withdrawals n when i googled it it mentioned it. I was given Keflex after that n it was much milder. Even cleared up my nasal passages n tinnitus. Everyone is different though. Unless you're allergic to penicillin. I won't take penicillin cuz it makes me dizzy n nauseous but Keflex i can wich they're in the same group

.. Quinolone group of antibiotics are dangerous for us on benzo. I read A lot. Just Google it. You'll find out a lot. Fluoroquinolones are the worst. Good luck. Hope this helps.

Cefpodoxime with Potassium Clavulanate worked for me. I had a chest cold and a sinus infection. All that cold from the sinus would settle in the chest and infect it.