Recommend sleep hypnosis or meditations?

[An...]

What are your favorite guided sleep hypnosis or meditations? I have a subscription to the Calm app but am looking for more options.

What are your favorite guided sleep hypnosis or meditations? I have a subscription to the Calm app but am looking for more options.

For both anxiety and sleep meditations, I use the Calm app quite a bit as well. One of the most helpful apps for me has been Unwinding Anxiety by Dr. Jud Brewer. It's a course for working on anxiety and includes several useful meditations.

I've also used Headspace and Insight Timer. Headspace has several sessions on insomnia and better sleep. 

For sleep hypnosis recordings, I've found several on YouTube that I like many of which use SMR, Binaural Beats and Isochronic tones. I would recommend these channels: SleepTube, Jason Lewis Mind Amend, and the Honest Guys. I use them as background during the day and at night before I go to bed.

And I've also joined two different sleep-related on-line courses including Sleepforlife.com which has several good sleep-related meditation/mindfulness recordings on the "sleep tools" section. And the Sleep School app which also has several good meditations on its tools section. I especially like the Sleep School approach which uses Acceptance and Commitment approach to working through insomnia.

Hang in there!

Treeman