Mirtazapine making things worse?

[he...]

I started taking mirtazapine (7.5mg) in Feb in hopes that it would help me to the finish line of my Clonazepam taper. It did, indeed, seem to help a lot for the first 2 months or so. Now it has stopped working, and seems to be making me even worse (nausea has gotten bad, and my already bad depression is even more crushing). I feel so trapped. After it stopped working, for a while I figured it would probably be best to finish the benzo taper, then get of the mirt.

Now, I don't know what to do. I feel so trapped. Dependent on 2 meds that are slowly killing me. My gut reaction is to just stop the mirt C/T and hold at my current K dose until I can feel somewhat stable. I don't feel stable enough to taper either med right now, but I also don't feel like holding at my current doses is a great idea either.

Also really considering NAD IV therapy, in which case I'll just flush both meds and hope the NAD can help me pull through. I am beyond done with all of this. I feel deep down that my body cannot tolerate any meds and I need to just be off everything. I kinda at the end of my rope.

[e5...]

I started taking mirtazapine (7.5mg) in Feb in hopes that it would help me to the finish line of my Clonazepam taper. It did, indeed, seem to help a lot for the first 2 months or so. Now it has stopped working, and seems to be making me even worse (nausea has gotten bad, and my already bad depression is even more crushing). I feel so trapped. After it stopped working, for a while I figured it would probably be best to finish the benzo taper, then get of the mirt.

Now, I don't know what to do. I feel so trapped. Dependent on 2 meds that are slowly killing me. My gut reaction is to just stop the mirt C/T and hold at my current K dose until I can feel somewhat stable. I don't feel stable enough to taper either med right now, but I also don't feel like holding at my current doses is a great idea either.

Also really considering NAD IV therapy, in which case I'll just flush both meds and hope the NAD can help me pull through. I am beyond done with all of this. I feel deep down that my body cannot tolerate any meds and I need to just be off everything. I kinda at the end of my rope.

Sounds like a post I could have written. I had a horrible withdrawal from Remeron last June that last into fall and I believe led to klonopin collapse.  At crisis point, was reinstated on Remeron but it didn’t work.  Ended up having to take seroquel for sleep. Getting nauseous from the Remeron, I believe and still stuck on the Valium.  I have heard some very good things about NAD from a psy nurse who worked in a clinic.  Sure would be nice it if is that easy.  I don’t know what to do either about halting Valium taper and going for the Remeron.  It has to be done very slowly.  There is a Remeron withdrawal group on FB with lists of people posting about their experiences on and off Remeron.

Let me know if you have any ideas about moving forward. I am just stuck!

Lookinup

[e5...]

Sounds like a post I could have written. I had a horrible withdrawal from Remeron last June that last into fall and I believe led to klonopin collapse.  At crisis point, was reinstated on Remeron but it didn’t work.  Ended up having to take seroquel for sleep. Getting nauseous from the Remeron, I believe and still stuck on the Valium.  I have heard some very good things about NAD from a psy nurse who worked in a clinic.  Sure would be nice it if is that easy.  I don’t know what to do either about halting Valium taper and going for the Remeron.  It has to be done very slowly.  There is a Remeron withdrawal group on FB with lists of people posting about their experiences on and off Remeron.

Let me know if you have any ideas about moving forward. I am just stuck!

Lookinup

Have you heard of any reputable NAD clinics?