Hello

[Ha...]

Hello,

I need help navigating website I'm in pain.

i sent a message and got disciplined for putting my full name in. I have an user name and a password, but still I'm being looked at as suspect.

I don't know what to do the woman that answered it's on the ticker she was not very helpful. In distress don't really have a practitioner to help me, I would like some answers.

I've been doing this basically on my own. On diazepine under 5mg.

I have nothing to hide I need help.

Pauline

Hello Harmony,

Welcome to BenzoBuddies!  I'm sorry you've been having a tough time with benzos.  It's great you found this site.  Not only will you find information about planning a taper but you will find support from others who understand what this process is like. 

Please say more about what kind of help you're looking for - that way I 'll have a better idea where it might be helpful to direct you.  In the meantime, a good place to start is The Ashton Manual written by one of the foremost researchers in benzo withdrawal, Dr. Heather Ashton.

We ask that new members choose a username for the forum other than their real name - this is to protect your privacy and nothing more, so I hope you won't take it personally.  We really take the privacy of members seriously.

We're glad you're here!

Brighterday

Hi harmony

Thank you for coming back and asking for more help. 

What sort of help do you need?

Please keep sharing.