In my welcome to BenzoBuddies email, I lost, now need the article link.?

[kn...]

Within that Welcome email was a link to an article by a person ( who is probably part of the group who formed this site ) who was a student in brain neuroscience. He started taking a Benzo and became dependent/addicted. He describes what happens with the brain chemistry ( GABAa receptors ) when Benzo's inhibit our "fear/anxiety" neurons. How withdrawal is a process of those receptors coming back to life and the complex balancing so many parts of his body had to "relearn" to be "normal." It is a bit lengthy, and covers a lot of ground.

I deleted the email, now I would like to have a link to that article again. I have looked everywhere on the site and I can not find it. I hope someone knows what I am talking about, and respond with a link to the article. I really like the way he describes the withdrawal process as healing ( coming back to life ). :)

Thanks,

Knarf

THANK YOU sherpa! That IS the article. I find the images of "rebuilding the Trade Centers WHILE workers come and go, doing their business" a great description of what is happening to my body. I was on 3mg Clonazepam and 2mg's of Alprazolam about 3 months ago (for 11 years). Tapered the Alprazolam Ok, but i have hit the wall at 1.5mg's Clonazepam. I am so glad to have found this site. Since then , no matter what my Doctor thinks, I am following the suggested guidelines I have found here, and on many places on the net.

Knarf

Glad to see that you are finally finding your way out of Benzoworld  :smitten:

I hope you journey will be smooth and the transition easy!