I’m desperate

[7e...]

[7e...]
I’m desperate since December I don’t get almost no sleep, maybe 1-2h if light sleep every three to four days, I’m so exhausted because of two years battling this insomnia, I can feel my brain dying, I don’t feel awake through the day, I’m super exhausted, can’t do it anymore I have severe akathisia from that insomnia and I’m severly suicidal, I can’t feel my body anymore, nothing helps with my sleep, not even meds I’m taking, I have severe cognitive impairment I can’t live that way for a long time I’m still on 1mg of Ativan, no sign of sleep coming back, not even REM rebound nothing, I don’t even dream anymore. That’s just crazy I started losing my long term memory.  Do I have fatal insomnia? Will I die? 😰 I’m so scared. 😓

Hi akul016,

I can see how desperate you are and I'm sorry to hear how badly you're doing but you need to understand how your words of self harm can affect others, it puts a burden on our members who care about you.  We're powerless to help you in a real world sense, we're just strangers on the internet who reach out to one another for support.  But when we see words such as yours, it hurts because we can't help in the way someone close to you can.  So please, if you are truly in danger, reach out to family, friends, a counselor or anyone you trust for help.  Please read this post. Self Harm 

Having said all of this, I and others want to help you, so lets talk about your situation.  I hope you'll answer some questions so we can get a better idea of how to help. 

Where are you in your taper?

What is your general health other than benzo withdrawal?

What other medications are you on?

Do you have any support from family or friends?

What is your sleep routine, do you take any supplements?

Pamster

Fatal insomnia is more than just no sleep. We asked before what your other symptoms are or if you have any other symptoms.  You need to get a PET scan probably.

[7e...]

Fatal insomnia is more than just no sleep. We asked before what your other symptoms are or if you have any other symptoms.  You need to get a PET scan probably.

I can’t think, I have tachycardia, high blood pressure, sweating, no sleep, memory loss short term and long term, akathisia, deep depression, colors are different, severe confusion to the point I don’t know my mum and dad and who I am, cognitive impairment I can’t put 2+2 together, can’t coordinate my muscles, can’t speak, everyday is worse, can’t see well like someone took away my vision, slurred speech, feel like my left side of my brain wants to go on the rights side the same with my eyes.

I'm suffering that plus more. My skin is very dry, hair falling out, nerve pain, constipation, severe dry eyes/nose, ,no emotions, burning skin

are you able to drive or go to stores?

[7e...]

I'm suffering that plus more. My skin is very dry, hair falling out, never pain, constipation, severe dry eyes/nose, ,no emotions, burning skin

are you able to drive or go to stores?

no I’m not able to drive anymore.

what about walking? can you feel any positive emotions? been to a Doctor?

i know this is so scary what we're going through

[7e...]

what about walking? can you feel any positive emotions?

i know this is so scary what we're going through

I can’t feel anything even my body is numb, I’m totally brain dead.

[7e...]

have you been to the doctor and/or ER?

any sickness with virus/infection?

No sickness. Just fear of having fatal insomnia

well fatal insomnia makes it so you cant heal, so if you're healing ok and not physically sick you're probably ok

[7e...]

well fatal insomnia makes it so you cant heal, so if you're healing ok and not physically sick you're probably ok

I don’t have changes I’m everyday worse I’m not healing I’m falling apart

Sry for my english. Any fear  alone before sleep could lead to very bad insomnia and you dont need to be in withdrawal. You dont have family fatal insomnia, its genetic illness, and i suppose noone in your family died becouse of ffi.  So pls forget about ffi and stop surfing info about it.  You said that you are taking other drugs except benzos right now, what are you taking? 

Hi akul016,

I can see how desperate you are and I'm sorry to hear how badly you're doing but you need to understand how your words of self harm can affect others, it puts a burden on our members who care about you.  We're powerless to help you in a real world sense, we're just strangers on the internet who reach out to one another for support.  But when we see words such as yours, it hurts because we can't help in the way someone close to you can.  So please, if you are truly in danger, reach out to family, friends, a counselor or anyone you trust for help.  Please read this post. Self Harm 

Having said all of this, I and others want to help you, so lets talk about your situation.  I hope you'll answer some questions so we can get a better idea of how to help. 

Where are you in your taper?

What is your general health other than benzo withdrawal?

What other medications are you on?

Do you have any support from family or friends?

What is your sleep routine, do you take any supplements?

Pamster

akul016,

Did you see this post? I can see that you are clearly hurting but we don't know enough about your situation to make any specific practical suggestions. If you answered the questions in bold, there might be something that can be addressed to help you feel a little better.

Chill dude, It does get better. Dont do anything stupid, don't commit suicide. The world need you  :smitten:

I was on klonopin for a month, and when I stopped taking them, i got severe form of insomnia. I thought it will last forever. I thought I will be a zombie forever.

I experienced insomnia for 2 years, then I found few videos on YouTube that changed my life. I got my healthy sleep back on track  :D

Those videos were about RAW Vegan Lifestyle. "You are what you eat". If you put the right kinda fuel in your body, your body will heal itself.

I found a video of a woman who cured her Insomnia with RAW vegan lifestyle. She started raw vegan for weight loss, but the diet cured all her health problems including Insomnia.

So I decided to give it a try to cure my insomnia. After 7 to 8 months i got my healthy sleep back on track. I noticed my sleep time gradually increasing, even though it was really hard to fall in sleep. And today, im completely cured. I sleep like a baby, 8 to 10 hrs every night.

I will add those video links below:

Sadhguru about Raw food diet

Heal Yourself 101

Rawsy RAW Vegan Story

Rawsy Shopping

Free from adrenal fatigue, liverproblems, gout, anxiety, depression, insomnia, PMS, brainfog