getting a little better

[re...]

hi everyone! i just wanted to say thanks for the encouragement. for the last 2 nights, i went to sleep and woke up at 5! no medicine. just trusting in this process. yesterday i felt good, like my old self and i went for a run instead of a walk and even put up a hummingbird feeder. i am still a bit tired, but after 5 weeks off, i am feeling real hope. i am so grateful for all your words.

I'm happy to hear you've gotten some relief, sleep is such a gift, so restorative.  Good to hear you went for a run and put up your feeder, I love watching the little ones in my backyard.

Hi recovering,

That's such good news.  Happy for you and applaud you for your positive attitude.  Your hope and gratitude are so important too and will really help with your continued healing.  Such wise words "just trusting in this process"!

Wishing you much continued healing,

Brighterday  :)

Nice!  Isn’t it great to be able to sleep again? I’m amazed at how much better my sleep is these days. 

And hummingbirds are wonderful.  They arrived here a couple of weeks ago.  They always build a nest in one of my trees.  I can watch them all day!