Can someone please respond!Tapering schedule advice needed

[Re...]

Hey, I have been taking K at 9:00 or 9:30am and then again at 1:00 or 1:30 and Valium at 9:00 to 9:30. Is there a better way of doing this or is it too late to change time of tapering schedule. I know from 1 to 1:30 to 9:00 pm I start feeling a little anxious about 7 to 7:30pm. I’ve been doing this for a while. Is it too late to change schedule or should I just leave it like it is?

Redbird Flies

I can't say for sure. The only thing I can add is that I have always taken xanax at certain times of day because if I don't, I get rough withdrawal symptoms. I have been tapering off of my doses but still taking 4 doses per day, just less overall. Hopefully, others will be able to have more insight.

I don't see why you can't adjust your schedule to suit your needs.  If you're worried about creating more symptoms during the change, you could perhaps work up to the times you want to shoot for.  What do you think?

Hi,

When I switched over to Valium from Lorazepam I took my Valium in 2 separate doses morning and night. I found that the Valium so strong that I was completely out of it after my dose. I then tried splitting the dose evenly through the day and it was much better. Valium has a really long half life so it kind of protects you from inter dose withdrawal. Maybe worth a gentle try?

Good luck.