Is Ora plus more reliable than whole milk?

[Ma...]

My cns is very compromised. I haven’t tapered in 8 months. I’m currently having a terrible time changing diazapam manufacturers. Major nausea. I’ll wait another 2 months when this is complete. I used vodka water before. I need a reliable suspension or solution and I need to use my pills. No Rx Valium. What’s the difference between pg and oral plus. What would be the best and safest option. I was considering whole milk. I don’t know how reliable it is. Any help would really be appreciated.

I've been tapering since December 2018 with whole milk and it's working great for me.  I'm not positive, but I think most benzos are soluble in whole milk. 

[69...]

I use Ora plus in my two tapers with no problems. Ora plus can be bought in Amazon or any compound pharmacy. The good thing about it is that it last two months (I do a new batch every month 1/2).The only issue is that it's more convenient its use when you reach low doses like under 0.300 mg. I approach that dose cutting the pills that in my case was 0.5 mg.

You can use Jim Hawk's DMLT program to do the calculation and that's it. I use a 100ml bottle and pills that I grind with a mortar.

Hope it helps.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been tapering since December 2018 with whole milk and it's working great for me.  I'm not positive, but I think most benzos are soluble in whole milk.

Would you mind to share your home brew calculations with milk?  I’ve been using PG, and I’m curious about milk.  I’m not trying to high jack the post. 

Thanks for the response. Can you tell me your dilution? Do you do the discard method?

No, I don't do the discard method. That just didn't make any sense to me.

I use 150 ml of whole milk and three 10 mg of my drug.