Good plan?

[hi...]

Starting today. Using 100ml of water and 2ml of 40% vodka to make a solution. I’m jumping down to 0.5 so just one pill and I split the liquid evenly as I could for 3 doses. I plan on holding for 1 week as body adjusts to this. Then will try removing 1ml daily. Is this a good plan of attack? I’m anxious that it won’t work or that I’ll have a seizure, I am terrified of having one, even though I’ve never had one before.

I have a question, your first post on the forum stated you take .5 mg Ativan as many as 3 times daily, is this correct?  If it is, then going to .5 mg daily now with a liquid is a huge cut.  Can you clarify?

Yes, lately I’m used to taking 1mg a day, 0.5 in the morning and 0.5 in the evening. So yes that’s half right off the bat. I at least need to do that for a few days due to the amount of pills I have left until I get my next prescription. I figure I’ll see how I do anyway?

This could hurt but if you're in a bad spot with your supply then I don't see you have much choice. 

Just so you know, seizures are not very common although there is a risk but since you'll still be on the Ativan I would think you will be okay.  This is just my personal opinion based on what I've read here, I'm not a medical professional.

Looks like I have 4 days left to have 0.5 a day split up with liquid as I said. I’ll get that out of the way then switch to 1mg a day in liquid and start making my daily cuts then? Does that sound like it could work until it’s done? I’m just so scared

I don't blame you for being scared but it might not be bad, at least I hope it won't.  You're familiar with all of the possible symptoms, right?  Knowing what to expect may help with your fear, it helped me.  Check out chapter 3 again, what I like about this chapter is she lists the symptoms but also explains why we feel them while reassuring us they're not life threatening.  The Ashton Manual

Thank you so much for the resources. I’m not feeling any different so far, only dosed once today about to do second one. Maybe it won’t be so bad for me (fingers crossed). I know symptoms might hit later though.