I NEED ADVICE FOR UTI

[en...]

Hello, i need advice please. back in december 2019 i had a uti with blood in my urine. er doc gave me antibiotic idk what kind (i throw the bottle) and now i am having symptoms of uti again (discomfort on the last drop of my pee sorry tmi) i am thinking getting a test strip first and azo uti pain relief? before calling my PCP. if ever he will give me rx for uti what uti meds do you suggest? i'm hearing lots of bad effect on flouroquin. 😣😰😰😰

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
You've probably seen this one dismissed by the "experts", but I stopped my chronic UTIs many years ago with cranberry juice.  I had no idea that this was a treatment, but I was desperate to get an appointment and they couldn't see me until the next day.  The person who booked my appointment suggested that I head to the store and get a bottle of cranberry juice (ugh--not a fan).  After a day of drinking it (and a sour stomach--I should have been snacking to cushion the acidity), I was feeling better by the evening.  And by the next morning, I had cancelled my appointment!  That was almost 20 years ago (and I was getting a UTI about once every few months) and I haven't had one since.  Anecdotal evidence, but something to consider.  Hope you feel better soon!

. Urinary Tract Infection

½ to 1 teaspoon of sea salt, added to ½ - 1 glass of water is a natural remedy for bladder infections. This remedy may only be needed one time to be effective.

https://archive.earthclinic.com/remedies/sea_salt.html

Go the Cranberry..!! :)

They even use it in the spinal unit over here (Aust)..

-Just a quality juice, -without, or minimal, added sugar..

Anyways, while I cant guarantee it, it would be my first point of call...

:)

totally agree - real cranberry without sugar.

then Cut out sugars in general till it clears.

But sometimes our bodies are stubborn in WD, so if it doesn't let up see your doc. A bad UTI can have funky mental side effects if you're over 60..