Making my own capsules to taper

[Py...]

Has any one every made their own capsules for tapering off. I was thinking of crushing my Klonopin and putting it into capsules in order to taper. I take 1 mg per day in 4 doses of .25 mg currently.

You do not need to use the filler as long as you are on a relatively large dose of benzo.  For large doses, you can just cut up your tablets and weigh them and put them directly into the capsules.

But, when you get near the end of your taper and the dose is low (<0.125 mg for Klonopin), the scales are no longer reliable.  It is hard for the scale to weigh small changes in weight.

So, to fix the accuracy, we crush up the tablet into a powder and dilute it with the filler.  This brings the weight per dose up to the level in which the scale is accurate again.

You do not need to use the filler as long as you are on a relatively large dose of benzo.  For large doses, you can just cut up your tablets and weigh them and put them directly into the capsules.

But, when you get near the end of your taper and the dose is low (<0.125 mg for Klonopin), the scales are no longer reliable.  It is hard for the scale to weigh small changes in weight.

So, to fix the accuracy, we crush up the tablet into a powder and dilute it with the filler.  This brings the weight per dose up to the level in which the scale is accurate again.

THANKS!!