Builder was right!

[Ja...]

Thank you, builder!

DLMT off Valium for 15 months.

Jumped at 1mg three days ago and have no residual withdrawal symptoms.

I’m free :-)

Thank you, builder!

Hey!  I have been using PG as the solvent for my Valium, but was curious about using milk or vodka.  Could you let me know what amounts you used?  Thank you.

Thank you, builder!

Hey!  I have been using PG as the solvent for my Valium, but was curious about using milk or vodka.  Could you let me know what amounts you used?  Thank you.

I don’t know about milk, but with vodka you use 2 ml per 1 mg benzo. (that’s the method Builder used to suggest). So for example if you used a 2 mg tablet, you would make a solution with 4 ml vodka and 16 ml water to get a 1:10 solution, where every 10 ml has 1 mg of benzo. I should clarify that we don’t know for certain that diluting doesn’t cause some of the benzo to precipitate out, so you should always shake your mixture thoroughly before drawing.

Thank you, builder!

I mixed liquid Valium with water for my taper. Super easy.

Thank you, builder!

I mixed liquid Valium with water for my taper. Super easy.

Just want to clarify, is your liquid Valium the prescription liquid (made by west-ward pharmaceuticals in the US), or a compounded liquid?