Barbiturate interview from the 50s

[Ju...]

I was looking for withdrawal timelines on barbiturates and this video was on YouTube. Sounds just like benzos, they've known about the exact same symptoms of everything going on since the 50s even before benzos.

• 2 weeks later...

I went through a similar experience, but it was through the VA. Blame the patient while you are feeding him over 100 pills a day. It took me over five years of withdrawal getting off all the drugs I had been put on. It was a nightmare. I was in withdrawal from the Benzo's for the first two years and it took another three years to get off the other drugs--one at a time. I was also being prescribed high doses of Morphine and stopped taking that at the same time I stopped taking the Benzo's.

Edit: Profanity

Sounds about right, they deal the drug and then later blame us for taking it and acting the way we do. But whenever they deal their drugs, they call it prescribing. And just because it's FDA approved, it's legal to do so. Well, luckily you're getting better little by little or you're already healed Maybe by now.