Help please!!

[dd...]

[dd...]

Help please!!

Doing a rapid taper for 5months after reinstating 7th time. I can’t do it anymore.🥺Is there anyone who is suffering from total insomnia? I’m never sleepy or tired. I go days without sleep, then I sleep for an hour or two fake sleep on meds. I’m still tapering I’m down to 1.75mg of Ativan. My head will explode from that insomnia. 😓 My cognitives declined, also my long term and short term memory are non existent. I feel like I’m living in a coma half awake half asleep! I stopped dreaming at all, because I don’t even really fall asleep anymore.

Congratulations on reducing your dose by so much, I'm thrilled to hear you're at 1.75!  Just think, you're finally going to be benzo free forever and when you heal from this, your body will finally be able to get back what years of drugs have taken away, the ability to sleep!

I know you're suffering and it hurts but you've come so far and I'm excited to know that one day soon, you'll finally be free!  :thumbsup:

[dd...]

Congratulations on reducing your dose by so much, I'm thrilled to hear you're at 1.75!  Just think, you're finally going to be benzo free forever and when you heal from this, your body will finally be able to get back what years of drugs have taken away, the ability to sleep!

I know you're suffering and it hurts but you've come so far and I'm excited to know that one day soon, you'll finally be free!  :thumbsup:

Thank u Pamster, if that insomnia won’t kill me I’ll be celebrating in a few weeks. 🎉😊

Insomnia won't kill you, it just feels like it could.

Insomnia was my worst symptom by far.

You'll get past that too.  It just takes time.  Go to the Insomnia board for information and encouragement!

Insomnia felt horrible to me and I literally did NOT sleep for an entire year. NOT exaggerating here! The only thing I got was what they call "micro sleeps." Moments when my brain would blank out. Medically, this protects one from dying of lack of sleep. But it doesnt make us feel better. I felt like a Walking Dead Person for that first year. Awful!

[dd...]

Insomnia felt horrible to me and I literally did NOT sleep for an entire year. NOT exaggerating here! The only thing I got was what they call "micro sleeps." Moments when my brain would blank out. Medically, this protects one from dying of lack of sleep. But it doesnt make us feel better. I felt like a Walking Dead Person for that first year. Awful!

East I don’t even get those micro sleeps, I’m all the time awake, now being stucked between being up and sleeping phase whole day.

[dd...]

are you eating/drinking anything stimulating? Do you have any other symptoms besides insomnia?

no nothing stimulating. Healthy diet😊