Long term use HOPE

[7f...]

[7f...]

I am 17 months off benzo's after 14 years use, I have zero symptoms left and have not had any in over a month, I feel terrible for all of you going through the thick of it right now and I just want to give you some reassurance. I have had weeks of zero sleep, ocd, insane thoughts ,chemical anxiety, adrenaline rushes out of nowhere, wanting to jump out of my skin, jump out of my car, ideation, morning doom and gloom, bone crushing depression, afraid for everything, apathy, feeling like I could go Insane at any second, brain zaps, head pressure,tinnitus,dp/dr,malaise, feeling like this will never end and countless others , just terrible unbelievable things,  you all know them. I was like many of you , I was 100 % convinced I would never get better but I did, It has taken 17 months to get to that point, even as little as a month ago I thought that a life of misery was all that I had to look forward to, but I was wrong . All of these terrible symptoms have totally went away. The only thing that got me through it was just hoping and praying to God that tomorrow could be better, HOPE is what kept me alive , don't loose HOPE .

im going through a wild withdrawal right now and this is helping. thank you so much for sharing

Just about to start valium taper and so scared.  Are you functional during w/d?

Yes, I was functional during my taper .

[05...]

Hi, Did your symptoms go away when you went on Remeron? 

Beware of Remeron because withdrawal can cause horrific insomnia and head pressure.

Yes, Remeron does cause that. I need to decide whether to taper Valium or remeron first because REmeron has such horrible sxs. 

Any suggestions?

Wonderful story bensanity, thanks for taking the time to share with everyone.  This is one of the most uplifting recovery stories I have read, and they make a difference!  Thank you also for sticking around and continuing to provide support and encouragement to others, that selfless act means so much.

Cheers,

RR

• 3 weeks later...
[7f...]
20 month update , things are good and continue to get better , this will be my last post as I am deactivating my account after I write this , like I said Hope is the most powerful tool in your tool box , use it !!

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • Popular Now

• [Lo...]