Raw Vege meal(Huge) can help Insomnia

[...]

Since I switched from traditional meal w animal protein to Raw vegetarian diet, I sleep so well. I am healed so it is  a bit different from anyone in the middle of healing. But I have always struggled with sleep.

I used to obsess about sleep. One day I realized that I don't think about it anymore.

It was the huge portion of vegetable that fixed it. Try eating lot of vegetable especially in a raw form that has filled with healing enzymes and microbes. I add a bit of heat by mixing the raw salads with sauteed carrot, egg plant, or chive. I absolutely avoid dairy and gluten.

It can help.

Glad that works for you. I find ribeyes help me sleep. People should be careful with filling up their stomachs with too much indigestible plant fiber before bed as it can cause gastric distress.

Hiya!

I definitely think your onto something...!  Diet and exercise huge part of recovery. I too notice improvement when I eat clean no meat and high omega 3 vegan foods like flaxseed and chai  but sleep still runs away from me alot!

People should use caution regarding unnatural vegan diets as they are deficient in essential nutrients and can tax the body via starvation. Cholesterol and animal fats are essential to brain function and repair.

• 2 weeks later...
You need protein to be able to make healthy neurotransmitters. And for anyone who is suffering from adrenal fatigue with low cortisol, you need cholesterol to make other hormones as cholesterol is at the top of the hormone cascade. - just a thought for others

Since I switched from traditional meal w animal protein to Raw vegetarian diet, I sleep so well. I am healed so it is  a bit different from anyone in the middle of healing. But I have always struggled with sleep.

I used to obsess about sleep. One day I realized that I don't think about it anymore.

It was the huge portion of vegetable that fixed it. Try eating lot of vegetable especially in a raw form that has filled with healing enzymes and microbes. I add a bit of heat by mixing the raw salads with sauteed carrot, egg plant, or chive. I absolutely avoid dairy and gluten.

It can help.

Sry for my english. You have a point. Not a long time ago noticed that eating a lot of meat dont let my body temperature fall during the night and i cant sleep becouse of feeling very hot. But i will never stop eating meat at all,  my close friend did it and after a year ot so he became very ill and never recovered...

I would use caution with anything that could be considered a quick fix to getting past WD symptoms or speeding up the healing process.  Unfortunately there are no quick fixes, pills or potions that can speed up healing/recovery.  Time is the healer.  Although I would highly encourage people to eat as "clean" as possible and as healthy as possible.  No grains, dairy, sugar, processed foods, etc. 

• 2 weeks later...
yes RAW Vegan diet will cure Sleep Problems, that's how I cured my Insomnia after benzo withdrawal. I get 8 to 10hrs of sleep every night  :D:smitten::thumbsup:

I am glad it worked for you, but I doubt it would fix everyone that tried it and I doubt it would give everyone 8-10 hours of sleep...although that would be great.