Calm Together - Free Resources

[Th...]

These challenging times remind us that it’s never enough to just look after ourselves. We must look after each other too. This is what it means to "Calm Together."

In that spirit, Calm handpicked some of their favorite meditations, sleep stories, movement exercises, journals, and music.

All of the resources on that page are free to use, and to share. May they bring you, and those around you, peace.

https://www.calm.com/blog/take-a-deep-breath?utm_source=lifecycle&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=difficult_times_nonsubs_031720

Thanks. So glad you are better. 

Insomnia and anxiety are my worst enemies.  Try ti exercise.  Had to increase my Valium dose to 5 mg after jumping off just under.  Lasted about 10 days and dr told me to go back to 5mg and taper .  Don't feel much better on the 5mg .  Has been a week.  Evenings are better but mornings are terrible. 

Thank you for sharing that link, ThEwAy2. I'll follow the links tonight.

I do appreciate all  you do.

NG

Steven397 I a sorry to hear you are not doing better with an increased dosage.  It seems that way with many who do that.

Hang in there. No one said this would be easy.  It's a difficult road you are on, but many before you have been on it and many more will follow.

NG

I can’t thank you enough for posting that link. I’ve been suffering with insomnia for years, but it’s been especially bad since my taper from klonopin started about a month ago. Hopeful (what a good feeling)!

Great resource. Thanks for sharing. Another cool one is Sanvello. It was free for Covid times and I think it still is. It provides a daily emotional check in, skills, and meditations. Recovery is an active sport. We've gotta fight for it.