Quick valliam withdrawal

[...]

5 months ago I was taking  1 blue  in the morning each week

It went up by half to the point I was taking 4 blues in the morning I had to stop 6 days no valliam. It was not nice and not much sleep depression so I had to go buy more .I went down to 2 blues then each week I redused until this week I been taking just half now. I am feeling crap no sleep last night horrible depression today but I have not had my half I want to but I was thinking of I can just do today tomorrow and next day I am prepared for what hits me .I hear these stories that the final drop is the hard one can it be done  or maybe i should be thinking of taking a quarter this week then an eighth next then zero I know  I done a quick taper but at some point I will have to get ill I managed this far just having depression and not alot sleep what will happen when I go for the final drop to nothing I hear these horror stories of when you do last dose and weeks after . will I suffer???

Pla, was 5 months ago when you took your first Valium?  I'm sorry, I need to ask a few questions okay?  I don't really understand what your drug history is.

What was the milligrams a day and can you give me some dates so I understand?  I'd like to help.

Mary 💜