11 weeks out. Felt good for 2 months. Now back at acute???

[ro...]

Hella confused...are setbacks normal after feeling quite good for long? (Almost all March and all April) but on the last 2 weeks, symptoms that got better or disappeared have been slowly coming back. Not all but a lot. Almost all. Migraines went up again, IBS, heartburn/chest pain and LPR ramped up again. Today, even the arms, hands and leg pain is back. Sighs. I'm tired and thought after being okay for almost 2 months my healing was near...

I was in a nice little window and am honestly feeling quite rough this week. Everywhere i read on this site and all the mentors currently still on here tell us this is very normal. The rollercoaster of recovery. Doesn't seem fair does it? We get this glimpse of feeling good only to be revisited by symptoms:(

Windows and waves right?

I take comfort in the encouragement of others and the success stories that show this is common and will eventually fade. I'm sure before the end of the day others will jump in and tell you the same. Having two months of feeling good is so encouraging though! I'm happy for you for that, and am sorry you're having some symptoms revisit.

You got this!

You've only been off a few months and sometimes it takes awhile for symptoms to appear.  Maybe the Mirt was masking your symptoms?

It's pretty common for symptoms to appear out of the blue and for symptoms to WAX (increase) and wane (decrease).  It's very nonlinear and UP and Down for some time for most.  Expect the unexpected.  It's a real roller coaster ride that eventually comes to an end.  It's all temporary and doesn't last forever.

Hang in there, it gets better.

I was in a nice little window and am honestly feeling quite rough this week. Everywhere i read on this site and all the mentors currently still on here tell us this is very normal. The rollercoaster of recovery. Doesn't seem fair does it? We get this glimpse of feeling good only to be revisited by symptoms:(

Windows and waves right?

I take comfort in the encouragement of others and the success stories that show this is common and will eventually fade. I'm sure before the end of the day others will jump in and tell you the same. Having two months of feeling good is so encouraging though! I'm happy for you for that, and am sorry you're having some symptoms revisit.

You got this!

I'm sorry to hear you're also going through a rough time, Trina! It indeed feels so rough and unfair 😔 The reassurement and the succes stories of others calm one down, even if just a little and help one to keep having hope and faith. It indeed was and felt so good even if just for 2 months. I'm sorry as well for you. Thank you for the optimistic words!

You've only been off a few months and sometimes it takes awhile for symptoms to appear.  Maybe the Mirt was masking your symptoms?

It's pretty common for symptoms to appear out of the blue and for symptoms to WAX (increase) and wane (decrease).  It's very nonlinear and UP and Down for some time for most.  Expect the unexpected.  It's a real roller coaster ride that eventually comes to an end.  It's all temporary and doesn't last forever.

Hang in there, it gets better.

Could be that the mirt was masking them. I never thought it that way.  It is really scary knowing that it is not linear and you can't know when will you exactly heal and just wait the time out. But at the end i guess one have to just keep having hope and faith and remind oneself that it is all temporary. Thanks for the reassurement!