Why do people recover from WD?

[Aj...]

• 2 weeks later...

hi,

You dont know me. But I have thought of you frequently during my w/d.

Turns out that many people with CFS/fibro and many other mysterious illnesses (alzheimers/dementia, panic, GAD. MDD) have underlying mold and/or tickborne illnesses that typical drs cannot/do not diagnose and treat. They are oblivious.

If you are able, please go watch this video: Please check out this video:

I was tested for Lyme in the hospital in January and it was negative. I was just tested properly (after having a detox and with proper testing) and I have antibodies indicating I have had Lyme and I currently have Bartonella and 2 mold toxin illnesses (ochratoxin and gliotoxin). Guess what? I also have Chronic fatigue and fibro symptoms, in addition to depersonalization, anhedonia, and anxiety. It's these illnesses underlying the symptoms. For anyone else reading, I also have MCAS (mast cell activation syndrome and POTS). But I am going to HEAL... I am already healing. My Mast Cell response is down and my POTS symptoms have drastically improved. I am about to start treatment for the toxins and I am already on Mast Cell stabilizers, glutathione, and Restore( Ion) to help my symptoms.

Please check the link and see if there are an Drs who can help you. They're out there... 

hi,

Turns out that many people with CFS/fibro and many other mysterious illnesses (alzheimers/dementia, panic, GAD. MDD) have underlying mold and/or tickborne illnesses that typical drs cannot/do not diagnose and treat. They are oblivious.

I was tested for Lyme in the hospital in January and it was negative. I was just tested properly (after having a detox and with proper testing) and I have antibodies indicating I have had Lyme and I currently have Bartonella and 2 mold toxin illnesses (ochratoxin and gliotoxin). Guess what? I also have Chronic fatigue and fibro symptoms, in addition to depersonalization, anhedonia, and anxiety. It's these illnesses underlying the symptoms. For anyone else reading, I also have MCAS (mast cell activation syndrome and POTS). But I am going to HEAL... I am already healing. My Mast Cell response is down and my POTS symptoms have drastically improved. I am about to start treatment for the toxins and I am already on Mast Cell stabilizers, glutathione, and Restore( Ion) to help my symptoms.

Please check the link and see if there are an Drs who can help you. They're out there...

when you say proper testing? do you know what the names of those tests were?  I have wanted to look into getting tested for lyme just to rule it out (especially i found tics in my residence a while back)

hi,

when you say proper testing? do you know what the names of those tests were?  I have wanted to look into getting tested for lyme just to rule it out (especially i found tics in my residence a while back)

Do you get these tests done from a Functional Medicine Practitioner?

To answer both of the last 2 posts:

Functional CAN do them, but I dont know how often they do. I dont know if they can ORDER the labs from the sources necessary.

My Dr, a colleague of Dr Nathan who is in the links I provided is Integrative, as is Dr Nathan. Meaning they are functional and medical.

I was tested through The Great Plains Laboratories and DNA Connexions. The big thing is making sure you dont have underlying mold if you do test positive for a Lyme or Lyme coinfection. My urine Lyme is now negative, but the bloodwork (done through labcorp) shows I have bands indicating antibodies for Borealis (Lyme). The labcorp bloodwork DOES NOT indicate that I have bartonella. It simply doesn't even attempt to test for the infections. That is why we need the urine test through DNA Connexions lab.

Dr Nathan lists Drs in the US and Canada that do the same work he does on his website. He also consults with your Dr if your Dr is willing and you pay.

I hope this helps. I never in a million years thought I had Lyme or a coinfection, or that mold illness was a thing.

• 2 weeks later...

I have had many tick bites and had rash in 1987.

Every house I have lived in since 1991 has mould.

Atm I can’t take any supplements to treat anything because of nervous system sensitisation.

I also can’t stop eating biscuits etc - I ate Dr Wahl diet before WD. My now horrible diet is not a voice - it is a severe compulsion tied to akathesia so I do not want to be judged for it or to,d to change it. If that were remotely possible I already would have.

Interested in the urine test etc.

I a, in the U.K. what kind of Lyme blood test Dod you have, I looked into it last year but it would cost over £1000 to have it all done.

What tests did you have for mould?

Actually think my ME is probably due to hypermobility and Craniocervical cervical instability as it started with heavy head issues. A lot of ppl with ME diagnosis are funding this and recover when have surgery. Even their mast cell stuff improves. Mast Cell Activation is common in Ehlers Danlos as well.

This is very interesting.  I believe that all my symptoms that are still remaining are because I am having inflammation.  I don't really know what to do about it, but I keep trying different things. 

To answer both of the last 2 posts:

Functional CAN do them, but I dont know how often they do. I dont know if they can ORDER the labs from the sources necessary.

My Dr, a colleague of Dr Nathan who is in the links I provided is Integrative, as is Dr Nathan. Meaning they are functional and medical.

I was tested through The Great Plains Laboratories and DNA Connexions. The big thing is making sure you dont have underlying mold if you do test positive for a Lyme or Lyme coinfection. My urine Lyme is now negative, but the bloodwork (done through labcorp) shows I have bands indicating antibodies for Borealis (Lyme). The labcorp bloodwork DOES NOT indicate that I have bartonella. It simply doesn't even attempt to test for the infections. That is why we need the urine test through DNA Connexions lab.

Dr Nathan lists Drs in the US and Canada that do the same work he does on his website. He also consults with your Dr if your Dr is willing and you pay.

I hope this helps. I never in a million years thought I had Lyme or a coinfection, or that mold illness was a thing.

Neil Nathan of Northern California

If so I kind of loved the guy but hew was my first prescribes of Xanax for me

hi,

What other treatments are you doing besides the 2 supplements you mention.

I am worried about taking anything that can chelate metals due to mercury in teeth that am too ill and too poor to sort.

hi,

Hi what brand of the above  are you using please?  just checked out  Restore( Ion) and its been renamed  ION* GUT HEALTH.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/ION-Biome-236ml-Natural-Supplement/dp/B07YMJJ4XV/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=IONsr=8-5

So which brand of glutathione are you using and are these what have given you relief so far? Thanks

Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

• 3 weeks later...

I have chronic Lyme and Babesia duncani. I did test CDC positive though many have it and do not test positive, mostly because testing is awful. The only test I would trust is through IGenex in Palo Alto California. It is expensive though and Medicare is the only insurance that they will accept. They will, however, give you papers that you can submit yourself to your own insurance company. Good luck getting your doctor to acknowledge Lyme let alone order the proper tests. You will need to be proactive and find an LLMD if you want to get help. In one study 100% of people with so called "fibromyalgia" really had Lyme. My very severe fibro was cured with Lyme treatment. I was told it would never go away. That being said, my fibro, as bad as it was, was a walk in the park compared to the other symptoms I had.

**In many people one of the first signs of Lyme is panic attacks. These are not normal panic attacks, however. They last much longer as in all day sometimes. Babesia and bartonella can also cause anxiety.

It's interesting to note that some people going through benzo withdrawal and/or ones who have successfully tapered and are now healed may relapse when given antibiotics. This could very well point to Lyme disease since Lyme gets worse at first once you start treating it. In this case the solution would be to stay on the antibiotics. Of course antibiotics alone aren't curative for chronic Lyme. There is a drug called disulfiram that you may want to look into if you have Lyme. It may be the cure.