How much of a problem can aluminum in the brain cause?

[do...]

:o I'm wondering if any buddies out there could expand on this subject.

From ScienceDaily, re: "While aluminum is a known neurotoxin and occupational exposure to aluminum has been implicated in neurological disease, including Alzheimer's disease, this finding is believed to be the first record of a direct link between Alzheimer's disease and elevated brain aluminum following occupational exposure to the metal."

You can easily find out if your body has contained aluminium - tests of hair samples are the best, some blood tests work well, too. The problem might be that after benzos, your ability to detox won't be at its best.. so why worry now about a problem you could not solve right now anyway. I would rather follow FGs advice regarding poison you can easily avoid like sugar..

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you, guys.

There have been many tests done on the chemical spraying via chemtrails. That is concerning, since the levels of aluminium seem to be prevalent in them. At this point, it's no longer a conspiracy theory as it is happening on a world-wide scale. On the other hand, I'm not sure how we could try to get rid of it safely. Ideas are always welcome.  8)

Thank you, guys.

There have been many tests done on the chemical spraying via chemtrails. That is concerning, since the levels of aluminium seem to be prevalent in them. At this point, it's no longer a conspiracy theory as it is happening on a world-wide scale. On the other hand, I'm not sure how we could try to get rid of it safely. Ideas are always welcome.  8)

Depends on how big the damage / the toxification is. You need tests to be sure, best way is by a hair sample (not colored, not bleached or anything), second is a blood work. You would not see where in the body the chemical is stored mostly, there are guidelines and experience markers for that, because it does not JUST fill up the brain.

In severe cases they would use chelate binders and hopefully would give you the minerals and vitamins and all things a body needs to survive the procedure. Most of the time building up the gut first..

If it is not sooooo bad, a good professional would check if your body can already handle it to loosen the poison and process it through the body or what the body needs to be prepared to do so. In some cases you might even be told not to work on that problem for some time.

Thank you, guys.

Depends on how big the damage / the toxification is. You need tests to be sure, best way is by a hair sample (not colored, not bleached or anything), second is a blood work. You would not see where in the body the chemical is stored mostly, there are guidelines and experience markers for that, because it does not JUST fill up the brain.

In severe cases they would use chelate binders and hopefully would give you the minerals and vitamins and all things a body needs to survive the procedure. Most of the time building up the gut first..

If it is not sooooo bad, a good professional would check if your body can already handle it to loosen the poison and process it through the body or what the body needs to be prepared to do so. In some cases you might even be told not to work on that problem for some time.

Thank you, Marigold. You seem pretty savvy on the subject. I appreciate your input and I hope I didn't come across as paranoid.  :idiot:

BTW: Do you have any thoughts on the chemtrails I'm concerned about regarding their spraying?

Thank you, guys.

Thank you, Marigold. You seem pretty savvy on the subject. I appreciate your input and I hope I didn't come across as paranoid.  :idiot:

BTW: Do you have any thoughts on the chemtrails I'm concerned about regarding their spraying?

What do you mean with "chemtrails"??

Colin addressed the issue of chemtrails a while ago.  Here is some information:

Worse, 'chem-trails' is conspiracy theory, a particularly pernicious subset of baseless beliefs. And as such, they are unwelcome at this forum. There are all manner of legitimate reasons for which we might rail against our governments without the need to resort to nonsense.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_conspiracy_theory

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Chemtrails

This thread has nothing to do with benzos or withdrawal, I'll be moving it to the Off Topic Board.