Is there any "ceiling dose"?

[An...]

Hello! Does anyone knows if "ceiling doses" exist when it comes to benzos? For instance, will it make a difference if I take 20mg Klonopin and 8mg? (except blacking out...  :idiot:)

Please this question is only for curiosity, I'm on withdrawal process.

Thanks in advance!

A limit dose: Let's say there is a medication that has its max effects on 100mg, if you take + than 100mg you'll feel the same because 100mg is the "limit" or "ceiling" dose

I don't have any science to back this up, but I can answer it. There was a few times in life when I was really severely depressed, if that makes sense since I can't talk about certain things on here. Well, I took much larger than the amount you stated in your post.

It did not get me high or anyting, nor did it work any differently than normal. Basically I just went to sleep and woke up 8 hours later and regretted it. Because then I did not have backup pills any longer, just my regular ones.

But what you are asking is if it's like Suboxone where it's got a 32 mg ceiling dose. No it doesn't. And I'm pretty sure if you tried to attempt to get to the very limits of it, you would probably die. I don't know how many it would take but I'm sure it's possible. It's a medication that affects your breathing and central nervous system and pulse.

So I'm not exactly sure why you're asking but let's just say I've had my times in life where I've tested the limits of things and it never benefited me or whatever you want to call it. Nor did it harm me. I'm sitting here typing this at 10 months off.

A limit dose: Let's say there is a medication that has its max effects on 100mg, if you take + than 100mg you'll feel the same because 100mg is the "limit" or "ceiling" dose

uhm... why do you ask though?? Please keep in mind .. even if you might not feel a stronger effect, you can harm your body (organs, nervous system) if you try to take higher dosages.. not a good idea.