Keep ending up in the hospital

[Ac...]

Iv tried so hard to avoid reinstating but idk what to do. I’m in the back of an ambulance again How can I possible avoid reinstating I don’t see how I can do this. My whole body is so messed up, I had a massive brain jolt that sent me into panic, my heart went up to 170 again and I feel like I can barely hold my body up at all. I'm not cut out for this, I'm too much of a wimp.

[1e...]

Nobody's cut out for this.

What kind of coping 'tricks' have you come up with to try to stop the anxiety attacks when they occur?

I'd actually say, "No!" (somewhat loudly) when I sensed an attack, and would quickly search for something else to put my mind on.  It had to be something that I could look at.  If it was actually interesting or moved, all the better, but I could focus on a thumbtack on the wall if I needed to.

Praying for you AU, that you'll calm down and be alright.  When you feel the panic come on just try to calm yourself down.  Maybe tell yourself,  "Calm down.  It's alright."

I am sorry you are suffering so badly, but take it from someone that visited 4 ERs in about 30 days all in different cities hoping to find answers.  ERs are for stabilizing care, not BENZO WD symptoms.  Resist the urge to go to the hospital or ER no matter how bad your symptoms get.  I had every test in the book done that my insurance would allow and they all came back negative.  The main reason not to go is that they will most likely try put you back on Benzos. 

Recovery and healing takes time and coping skills (that you develop along the way) to get past this.  I highly doubt anyone is born with the skill set to be able to deal with this?  Trust me, I was mentally very, very weak.  I now consider myself somewhat strong after getting through Benzo WD.

Expect the unexpected.  Symptoms WAX and wane regarding intensity and new symptoms could appear out of the blue.  Tachycardia is somewhat common. 

You can do this.