Try Fermented Food to Heal (Rice Yogurt)

[...]

Hi

First of all I am healed not completely but I live a comfortable life since I did cold turkey 5 years ago.

Along the path of journey I have tried all kinds of therapies and diet methods from Keto to juicing. Nothing worked.

I always had the indigestion, feeling bloated and constipated. And this symptom made my muscle pains worse.

Recently I started fermenting by making Kimchi to Sour Kraut. I made rice yogurt following Korean fermented rice sake recipe.

Now since taking this Rice Yogurt about 2 weeks, my gut issue and constipation is gone. I feel so much better. I finally found something that helps me.

I think Benzo has destroyed my PH and enzyme equilibrium in my gut. The Rice Yogurt is healing the damage by Benzo, providing healthy microbes. I got this idea from EM healing the soil in farming.

The below is the recipe:

Cooked Rice: Yeast: Water= 1:1:2

Mix it up with your hands and leave it in a warm place avoiding direct sun light. Rice can be submerged in the water about 2/3 point of water. Leave it for 1 week to 3 month or longer. I take 3 table spoon each meal.

In Youtube there many recipe for rice fermenting. Hope this helps! You can heal!

So glad yo found something that helps you! Isn't it great when we find something that works for us?! Various fermented foods are ideal for healing our guts. Society used to eat these all the time..things we have definitely gotten away from.

My only concern is that some people cannot eat fermented foods in /wd because of the alcohol content. Although minimal, some have experienced bad side effects with using these foods.

For example, a pice of brined pickle I'm ok with, but if I drink Kombucha it's a problem. I feel it for sure - learned that the hard way about a month ago.

I'm going o wait awhile before I use fermented foods again. But I definitely want to get back to it:)

Let food be thy medicine!

Hi

First of all I am healed not completely but I live a comfortable life since I did cold turkey 5 years ago.

Along the path of journey I have tried all kinds of therapies and diet methods from Keto to juicing. Nothing worked.

I always had the indigestion, feeling bloated and constipated. And this symptom made my muscle pains worse.

Recently I started fermenting by making Kimchi to Sour Kraut. I made rice yogurt following Korean fermented rice sake recipe.

Now since taking this Rice Yogurt about 2 weeks, my gut issue and constipation is gone. I feel so much better. I finally found something that helps me.

I think Benzo has destroyed my PH and enzyme equilibrium in my gut. The Rice Yogurt is healing the damage by Benzo, providing healthy microbes. I got this idea from EM healing the soil in farming.

The below is the recipe:

Cooked Rice: Yeast: Water= 1:1:2

Mix it up with your hands and leave it in a warm place avoiding direct sun light. Rice can be submerged in the water about 2/3 point of water. Leave it for 1 week to 3 month or longer. I take 3 table spoon each meal.

In Youtube there many recipe for rice fermenting. Hope this helps! You can heal!

This is amazing, what kind of yeast do you use??

I tried kefir and it seemed to work also :)

I've been looking on youtube :) will probably do it.

do you have to burp the container? like in  other fermentation processes? I am afraid it might explode haha

thanks!

Hello,

I used Korea version of Yeast which is traditional recipe.

Kefir would work too I believe.

First week it might develop alcohol and you leave it longer and alcohol goes away.

Anyway, for me it was the Rice Yogurt that did the wonder (others help but Rice Yogurt was the sure thing)

Hello,

I used Korea version of Yeast which is traditional recipe.

Kefir would work too I believe.

First week it might develop alcohol and you leave it longer and alcohol goes away.

Anyway, for me it was the Rice Yogurt that did the wonder (others help but Rice Yogurt was the sure thing)

thank you for the information! will try it soon!! :D