Hit by a brutal 4 day no sleep wave :(

[8e...]

[8e...]
my taper was go slow and smooth up until 5 nights ago, I never know when to hold or when to continue with my daily micro taper, so hard to tell what is responsible for what, it’s just crushing when you are doing everything perfectly and still are dragged through hell, how much can the body really take of little to no perceived sleep. I used to worry, now I’m just numb and accept it...

[7a...]
Sorry about the lousy sleep, but you're doing the right thing to accept it instead of getting upset.  I hope it ends soon.

I believe lack of sleep is the worst symptom, at least it was for me.  I can relate to what you are going through.  I had about 70 zero nights (or nights of no perceived sleep).  Out of those 70, I had about 10 or 12 times where I went 3 and sometimes 4 nights in a row with zero sleep. 

You are doing everything right (I did it wrong and did a CT) but that is no guarantee you won't get hit with brutal symptoms.

Sorry you sleep is so off right now, but it will even out over time.  Time is the healer.  But your sleep will most likely be very UP and DOWN and all over the map for some time especially until you are off.  Not sure why you taking both Xanax and Valium?  Xanax has a very short half life and Valium a very long half life.

Lack of sleep really is possibly the worst symptom you can get. I've spent about 3 weeks straight without sleep and it was absolute he**, I was getting loopy and couldn't think properly and actually walked into the street without checking for cars. Thankfully someone pulled me back. I hope you get some rest soon. Sleep is a much-needed break from the pits of withdrawal.