Total insomnia

[e5...]

Yes, I had lots and lots of zero sleep nights or nights of no perceived sleep.  So did many others on this forum.  I think I had about 70 total zero nights over 10 months and had 10-12 stretches of 3 and sometimes 4 nights in a row with zero perceived sleep.

It will even out, but not sure when since you are still on a high dose of Ativan.  Healing will begin after you are completely off your Ativan and that could take awhile to taper off 2mg?

[e5...]

Yes, I had lots and lots of zero sleep nights or nights of no perceived sleep.  So did many others on this forum.  I think I had about 70 total zero nights over 10 months and had 10-12 stretches of 3 and sometimes 4 nights in a row with zero perceived sleep.

It will even out, but not sure when since you are still on a high dose of Ativan.  Healing will begin after you are completely off your Ativan and that could take awhile to taper off 2mg?

Ativan completely stopped working, so I’m tapering 0.25mg every 5 days, In have about 40 days to go.

I tried to hold for 14 days but I became even worse, benzos are giving me paradoxical reaction, can’t go slower, I want to start healing, trying to get off them for 2 years, doctors always put me back on against my will. No more psych wards for me.

[88...]

anyone have total insomnia, I have total insomnia, can’t sleep at all I’m still on 2mg of Ativan.

Do you take it only at night or also during the daytime?

[e5...]

anyone have total insomnia, I have total insomnia, can’t sleep at all I’m still on 2mg of Ativan.

I take it three times a day. 🙂

[88...]
Consider reserving a higher dose for bedtime.  Maybe you could do 0.5, 0.5 and 1.0 or something like that.  Adjust to what works for you.

[e5...]

I am with you here akul. I had pretty much total insomnia for over a year and it was getting better but the last weeks it has all started right back up and it feels like Im right back in the beginning of it all again.

I am getting zero sleep most nights and the nights that I sleep i might get a an hour or two and thats with seroquell or the other pill im taking. Not sure whats going on but i hope it passes. I still have a lot to taper. Its gonna take forever at this rate.

hang in there. I know this is hard.

Daniel

[e5...]

I am with you here akul. I had pretty much total insomnia for over a year and it was getting better but the last weeks it has all started right back up and it feels like Im right back in the beginning of it all again.

I am getting zero sleep most nights and the nights that I sleep i might get a an hour or two and thats with seroquell or the other pill im taking. Not sure whats going on but i hope it passes. I still have a lot to taper. Its gonna take forever at this rate.

hang in there. I know this is hard.

Daniel

I don’t even feel fully awake through the day anymore that is just crazy, my brain is sleeping because of sleep deprivation. All I want is sleep been that way since February.