Is this normal with melatonin

[Re...]

I have been feeling really bad in mornings with head hurting and just extreme fatigue and just foggy feeling? Anyone experience this while taking melatonin?

Probably has nothing to do with melatonin?  You are still on Benzos, so that is more likely the cause or the start of WD symptoms?  Everything you are describing are common Benzo WD symptoms that occur as you go lower and lower on the K-pin.  After you are off, healing will begin.  I highly doubt melatonin will have any effect one way or the other for sleep since you are still on a pretty high dose of K-pin?  It gets a lot better after you are off.  Hang in there and make sure you are only cutting 10% of your current dose every 2 weeks as recommended in the Ashton manual.  I did not taper but your cuts seem too fast?

I have been feeling really bad in mornings with head hurting and just extreme fatigue and just foggy feeling? Anyone experience this while taking melatonin?

So, I use to take melatonin when I worked nights. It was before this whole benzo nightmare. Yes, it would give me a nasty hangover. The longer I took it the less intense the hangover was. But yeah, I would feel achy, foggy and downright exhausted for half the day(well it was night at the time). But it was better than not sleeping and all. After a while the hangover would only last for about an hour. After taking it for over a year I don’t recall having anymore hangover effect at all. Hope that helps.

[12...]

I tried Melatonin years ago, before benzos, and I recall having morning fogginess and strange, vivid dreams.  I've talked to some people who use it and do fine with it but I was not one of them!

Best,

Kate  :smitten: