17 months off

[76...]

[76...]
Today is 17 months off and I am feeling very close to healed, what a terrible ride this has been, but I have learned a compassion for others that I never thought was possible.

[b2...]
I am so so happy for you!!! Was it gradual lessening of symptoms or sudden disappearance? Your coming down the home stretch, dont forget to post your success story.

[76...]

I am so so happy for you!!! Was it gradual lessening of symptoms or sudden disappearance? Your coming down the home stretch, dont forget to post your success story.

Thank you , it was just gradual and then sometimes I would just notice a symptom would go away , so a little of both I would say . Just seems to take a long time but you will definitely notice improvement month to month.

Oh this is awesome news!! Truly happy for you, and you know full well the hope this gives to others! You're proof we can heal!

Great news Bensanity!!!  I am a month behind you.  It has been a long grueling process.

Congrats.  I think you are at the finish line!

This is such good news to read, 

it gives hope to those who still have a way to go and not feeling positive and symptoms are still so strong,

It's still early days as yet at 4.5 months off, but hopefully in time I will be where you are and all this  journey back to health will have been worth it

I am so glad for you ,

May I ask did you find mirtazapine helpful?

I am so very happy for you

Jen

That is great to hear.  I was a long term benzo user, since 2001.  Last benzo July 2018 after two year taper.  I'm still pretty sick, but reading posts like yours gives me hope.  thanks!

We have both been off benzos for a very similar amount of time.

I am doing so much better than I was and I am glad that you are very nearly healed as well.

Godspeed.

[76...]
Yes it did, and just recently, trust me I NEVER thought it would. Things get so much better , I never thought they would.

• 2 weeks later...
congratulations.  I am 22 months off after 17 years and still very sick.  Reading something like this gives me hope.