Author Topic: Important message for all of you!  (Read 2607 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Important message for all of you!
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2020, 01:15:29 pm »
Thank you so much for your post. A lot of the success stories you read on here, people seem to be very anti Antidepressants and talk about life being so much better completely drug-free. Iím really glad for them if it is but as someone on an AD it can sometimes make me feel like I canít be well or my true-self whilst I remain on one. I have been on one for 25 years and and tried to come off twice. Like you, my last time ended up with me becoming physically dependent on benzos and now having to go through horrible withdrawal. Also like you, I use my AD as just one of the tools in my toolbox to make myself well. Most of the time, Iím happy to accept the fact that I need to be on an AD but can sometimes get disheartened and start to doubt myself when I read the success stories I mentioned above. So thank you for giving me my faith back in myself and that once Iím off Valium, I will be able to be happy and healed whilst continuing to take an AD.

Iím so glad for you that you have recovered and think the people you work with are very lucky to have such a caring, empathetic and understanding soul to help them. ❤️
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2020, 07:38:56 pm »
Dear one, you are absolutely right. There is no one scenario for everybody. If you can live only with AD, so take them and live! Some people told me that my life with AD is just an illusion...
But i feel that the biggest illusion in my life was an idea that i didnt need any medical help. Lesson i had to go throught was so hard, but i finally accepted simple truth: every body is different... Every story is different... And we need to accept reality. If i can survive only with AD... So thats my story.
I am happy we are benzos free and can live and feel love and joy. 🙂🙏
Wish you all the best! 🌷
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2020, 10:55:36 am »
Thank you, again. Sorry it took me so long to reply, I only now just worked out how to see your message. Benzo brain!