Genentech (Roche) gave me worthless "resources"

[Ju...]

So over the last few months, I have been contacting different people at Genentech in San Francisco California, the makers of clonazepam and diazepam. The ones that contributed to our suffering. Earlier today, patient assistance called me back for the millionth time, after having conversations back and forth with their nurses and the FDA team at their company. Everybody keeps taking down all my symptoms and telling me they wish me the best and that hopefully things get better. Well, all they did was give me a couple websites to go to for assistance, basically just your social services and LIHEAP and Medicaid and food stamps stuff. They told me I could apply for disability if I haven't already. I said that's not good enough at all. I said is it my fault that I'm suffering? They said I can't answer that. And I said okay is it my doctor's fault? They said they can't answer that. And then I said is it my doctor's fault or is it your fault? They said they can't answer that. So what I told them was whether it was their fault or the doctors, somebody needs to pay the bills. Social Services doesn't help with that. Bankruptcies get rid of bills but they also cost money to do. Basically they said it's not our problem and here's a couple links for you to go to. I don't know who is supposed to pay for all of this and I'm getting really pissed off. More and more stress every day, because I'm starting to realize it's completely Genentech fault. It's their product, their product caused us problems. Yeah we decided to take their product, but what if we had taken bad vitamins or food or anything else like sunscreen or lotion? Would we just let them get away with it? That's why they put expiration dates on food. That's why there's recalls on the stuff. So why can Genentech get away with it? Yeah I know they have a bunch of money but that's actually irrelevant. The reason I have a bunch of money is because there's a bunch of people working there and they make a lot of money off their products. That doesn't explain why we should be suffering. It's a bad product. Somebody needs to be held accountable.

I don't think I'm the only one on here that needs money. All kinds of past-due medical bills and utilities and rent and doctors and all kinds of things that need to be paid. Completely because of Genentech. Yeah they made medicine that helped us temporarily, but that doesn't have anything to do with it. The fact is, we owe money because of that company. We have bills to pay directly because of Genentech. I have already gave them all my symptoms and talk to the FDA team and lots of doctors and they all say there's nothing we can do. Well they prescribed it didn't they? So does that mean it's the doctor's fault? Maybe. Or perhaps Genentech. It is a faulty medication that causes years of damage. You know those commercials you see on TV that talk about injuries because of the medication? Well that's exactly what's going on. Just like when the Sackler family got sued because of Oxycontin because all the states had spent so much money and they wanted reimbursement. That's exactly what's going on with benzos. Lots and lots of money because of the benzos. So obviously Genentech needs to pay just like the Sackler family. I don't know why people are saying maybe it's your fault or they're going to use things against you in court or whatever else. Who gives a crap? What are they going to do prove that their medication doesn't suck? How are they going to prove that it hasn't cost people a bunch of money? They're not going to prove that. In fact, all the doctors would be saying yeah the medication is a horrible medication just like they always have. When have doctors said that benzos are a good medication? And most likely they don't want to get sued. They would probably rather get money from Genentech. All I know is I want money out of Genentech, not to buy cool things and have fancy houses and cars, actually it's just so that Genentech is held responsible. I almost have a Vengeance towards them at this point. They are going to pay and I'm never going to give up. Yeah I do have better things to do, but they should pay anyways. That's just the way I feel about it. It's Justice.