Important Survey - Please Participate ×

happening right now - come and join us SPA with Marigold - Sunday 19th of April

[Ma...]

Hello ladies (and gentlemen of course),

do you need a distraction from withdrawal, isolation, home office, family and the hole covid thing out there?

Want some funny moments in the middle of boredom or hell?

Then spa with me around the world!

Day:   Sunday 19th of April 2020

Time: European time 9 pm (means early night for Europeans), for the USA afternoon/evening, Canada also afternoon/evening, check out the time for your country!

Duration: 45 - 60 minutes if you follow each step I post, but of course you can pick what you want - all you have to do is to have fun and a wellness like feeling together with your buddies here!

I want to join the Spa event, what do I have to do? 

Simply answer this post with "I want to SPA!" and name the country you live in.

What is the price?

A smile!

What do I need for this little event?

Some things to prepare a natural face mask, a cream and other things (secret!), a cosy outfit... I will add a list of things to this post here soon!

How does this work?

1. On Sunday 9 pm (European time, please check the time of your country!) you simply join this topic.

2. Please have all things you need prepared by your side

3. I will post step by step what we do all together (simple things, can be done with a benzo brain!)

4. We will do the "treatments" all together, - like a face mask, and comment on this thread and just spend a good time together.

5. This would mean that people all over the world would give themselves a nice spa treatment at the same time, - cool, right?

You deserve this and I can't wait to post the list of things you will need!

Let me know if you think this is a good idea.. or not.. :o

Hugs!!

Marigold

I have added the program and needed equipment below in the comments for you

:smitten:

I have received lots of messages from members who cannot do more than just read at the moment - don't worry, that is totally fine. You do not have to do anything, just do what brings you joy.. follow just by reading, jump in, jump out, fall asleep, check out later, whatever!

SPA program:

1)Pedicure / Foot bath

2)Legs

3)Hands

4)Face

5)Relaxation or get back to work stretch

You can follow step by step, just do one part, or none, - no pressure, no need to comment - just do what makes you happy:-)

—————————————————————————————————————————-------------------------------------------------------——

This is what you need to prepare:

- Towels, warm water, big bowl, cup, tablespoon

- comfortable clothing

- a special snack and drink

Further things for each step:

pedicure

something to put the feet in (water should cover the feet) + warm water

apple cider vinegar, or other kind of vinegar

Oil of choice

Your favorite soap or shampoo

optional: baking soda

optional: your own equipment for your normal pedicure

your favorite body lotion

warm socks

towls

legs

sugar, oil of choice, citrus juice, warm water

a bowl, a cup, a table spoon, a towl

your normal shaving equipment

hands

Bowl with water, a towl, your favorite soap and moisturizer, maybe gloves

face

orange juice+ honey OR curd + honey OR buttermilk+yogurt OR just one avocado Or oatmeal+cinnamon+banana

2 slices of cucumber for the eyes:-)

—————————————————————————————————————————-------------------------------------------------------——

Background music:

Hi Marigold!

I cannot do more than just read. And hopefully, I can find a towel and moisturizer.

Can I join?  :)

of course you can! Yeyyy!

You can just listen to the music, the video contains so many beautiful pictures of nature all over the world.. sometimes I just listen to the music and watch the video to distract..

Hello!! Welcome everyone!

... I had to think about the mask with turmeric. I will change that and write a new one. I dont think we want our face to become colored??? (I had the recipe from a website, but I think this is not a thing someone in withdrawal should do, we dont need a yellow face..)

... I had to think about the mask with turmeric. I will change that and write a new one. I dont think we want our face to become colored??? (I had the recipe from a website, but I think this is not a thing someone in withdrawal should do, we dont need a yellow face..)

I am interested in color, it is always fun and you can laugh. Now I've been green on my face for years, so now I want to see something else. >:D

I am interested in color, it is always fun and you can laugh. Now I've been green on my face for years, so now I want to see something else. >:D

okey, then go for turmeric!!

I discovered the world of nail colors, I simply wear the craziest colors, I dont care what people think and its such a nice contrast to my exhausted face without make up and the haircut which is non existent any more. :smitten:

okey, then go for turmeric!!

I discovered the world of nail colors, I simply wear the craziest colors, I dont care what people think and its such a nice contrast to my exhausted face without make up and the haircut which is non existent any more. :smitten:

Oh yeah, you are not alone!  :crazy:

I think this will be fun. I tested the hole procedure today, at least I planned to do it. ... My dog drank half of the water of my tooth bath and half of one face mask when I went to the toilet :laugh: All natural ingredients, but she is 14 years old and never had a hunger for lemon juice and so on?!!!

Then I splashed so much water on the carpet that the apartment now smells like my favorite shampoo, which is nice, cause I have a dog...

And I had a good stretch cause I gave myself a pedicure, okey, only for one foot. And what I have seen down there... uhm... I have seen THINGS!

So I am happy that I can do everything tomorrow with you guys, - again:-)

Don't do too much! My program could be just too much. Choose 1-2 things and then it should be okey..

I am gonna clean now. With one really pretty foot. And one which will be pretty tomorrow:-) Its like Heidi Klum meets the Hobbit down there :laugh:

See you tomorrow!

Get ready!!

SPA program:

1)Pedicure / Foot bath

2)Legs

3)Hands

4)Face

5)Relaxation or get back to work stretch

You can follow step by step, just do one part, or none, - no pressure, no need to comment - just do what makes you happy:-)

This is what you need to prepare:

- Towels, warm water, big bowl, cup, tablespoon

- comfortable clothing

- a special snack and drink

Further things for each step:

pedicure

something to put the feet in (water should cover the feet) + warm water

apple cider vinegar, or other kind of vinegar

Oil of choice

Your favorite soap or shampoo

optional: baking soda

optional: your own equipment for your normal pedicure

your favorite body lotion

warm socks

towls

legs

sugar, oil of choice, citrus juice, warm water

a bowl, a cup, a table spoon, a towl

your normal shaving equipment

hands

Bowl with water, a towl, your favorite soap and moisturizer, maybe gloves

face

orange juice+ honey OR curd + honey OR buttermilk+yogurt OR just one avocado Or oatmeal+cinnamon+banana

2 slices of cucumber for the eyes:-)

Background music:

wellness-14.png

Okidoki - I have seen people are coming in, let's start! Welcome everyone, enjoy and have a good time. Only do what feels good for you! :balloon:

1) Footbath / pedicure

Choose your favorite soak, and put all ingredients into a bowl with warm water and take a nice foot bath!

Vinegar foot soak:

1/4 cup apple cider vinegar or vinegar of choice

1 tea spoon oil of choice (avocado, olive, or coconut… or just what you can find)

warm water

15 drops essential oil you can tolerate, if not, you just give some splashs of your favorite shampoo or shower soap into the water! The smell shall take away the smell from the vinegar..

or

Baking soda lemon foot soak:

3 table spoons baking soda

juice of half a lemon

warm water

or the simple soak

Just warm water and some drops of your favorite shampoo or saop

.... after the bath:

use a towl to rub dry skin off the heels and rubb off excess oil. *

If you want, give yourself a nice pedicure or skip that step and just use a nice cream on the feet, put then into warm socks and rest...

* PS: When we use oil on the body or in the tub/shower, the surfaces may become slippery. Take care you clean up or rinse again to prevent a fall..

I am joining for the spa day now! Not sure if ya'll are still in spa mode, but I am LOVING the music, Marigold. Thank you. I'm filling up my pedicure bath as we speak, and wish we were all together. I'm pretending I'm at a hotel spa.  :smitten: :smitten:

After the pedicure, I love doing a few drops / slather of oil mixed with lotion, then put the socks on... it really helps soften the feet overnight!

Thank you for inviting us. Way more fun with others remotely than alone!

I am joining for the spa day now! Not sure if ya'll are still in spa mode, but I am LOVING the music, Marigold. Thank you. I'm filling up my pedicure bath as we speak, and wish we were all together. I'm pretending I'm at a hotel spa.  :smitten: :smitten:

After the pedicure, I love doing a few drops / slather of oil mixed with lotion, then put the socks on... it really helps soften the feet overnight!

Thank you for inviting us. Way more fun with others remotely than alone!

I know many are following and have just prepared the foot bath as you did, this is so nice!!

My feet are in warm water already! SPLISH SPLASH!!

LOVING the music!!!

feet soaking...then my cat barges in meowing non-stop...removed him:)

goal is ome pesky dry skin on my heels.

Sipping peppermint tea.

Of course I have eaten my snack already after 5 minutes of the spa event. That is typical.

I had 8 cookies, a fruit salad and I am now nipping carefully on my chai tea... ::)