Overwhelmed by symptoms At Night

[Ac...]

All my symtoms flare up at night and they make it hard enough to sleep as it is, between my chest hurting and vibrating and my breathing turning off. but then if I am able to drift off, Every time I’m about to, I suddenly feel this sensation of dread come over me and it’s like I can’t move. It feel like I’m dying. It’s over and over again. Utter utter hell, and if I try to stay up, I’m so tired that I can barely keep my head up. I need some love and compassion, plz someone tell me I’ll be ok.

You'll be fine.  It won't be fun and it won't feel good, but you'll make it through.  Lack of sleep will not kill you, although it seems like it could.  But microsleeps will sustain you along with whatever amount you get each night.

Sorry you're still have such a rough go at 19 months off.

I had a lot of zero nights or nights of no perceived sleep...around 70 over 10 months.  I also averaged 5-10 hours of sleep per WEEK for months and months.

If I can make it through this, you can too. 

Hang in there...it will even out over time.

So many of us have gone through what you are currently going through and came out the other end, so you will too. I understand that reading this probably does little to calm you down while you are feeling so crappy and upset, but the words will prove to be true once enough time has passed. You get through this shit because choice in the matter has been taken away. The ride keeps going until it reaches the end. The good news is that things do eventually begin to smooth out and you do somewhat learn to adapt well before it does.

As to the love and compassion that you seek...you have it from me and all that have been in your shoes!

[fb...]

Agreed!  A lot of us went thru that phase.  It will get better.  Try to remain calm when sleep fails you.  Sleep will return faster if you don't add emotion (frustration). 

I created a small amount of noise in the bedroom to help me distract/sleep at night.  Without any noise or light, it's really easy to get drawn into the various discomforts that are more easily ignored during busy daytimes.  I bought a pillow speaker and listened to soft meditation recordings.  That evolved into soft mellow music.  It's barely audible, but gives my brain something to latch onto.