22 months off!

[Co...]

22 months off clonazepam today...hoping for things to settle down a bit as I hear they do around two years off. If anyone could share their experience near the two-year mark it would be greatly appreciated. Did you have a surge in symptoms before you healed? Did you consider this a turning point in your journey? Feeling deep gratitude today but clinging to hope that this long fight will soon be over. Sending love and gratitude to you all,❤️❤️❤️

[ae...]

Hey Coolkat55, way to go on 22 months!!  No experience to share with you since I am still tapering but it is great what you have done.

:thumbsup:

Thank you and keep on tapering!! The last 22 months seems have gone by quickly even with all the symptoms. We will heal and the best is yet to come...I believe this with all my heart

At 18 months I was hopeful, at 2 years I was also hopeful, now at 25 months I’ve lost all hope. I hope you heal at the 2 year mark and stay positive.

22 months off clonazepam today...hoping for things to settle down a bit as I hear they do around two years off. If anyone could share their experience near the two-year mark it would be greatly appreciated. Did you have a surge in symptoms before you healed? Did you consider this a turning point in your journey? Feeling deep gratitude today but clinging to hope that this long fight will soon be over. Sending love and gratitude to you all,❤️❤️❤️

Don't give up Buddy !!

I saw a surge in my symptoms beyond 2 years off.

I started  to be comfortable, no more waves, at about 30 months off.

Symptoms  decreased slowly from this milestone.

Stay calm and keep the faith, recovery is a reality, not a dream.

You  have to be patient and strong.

You can do it, you're stronger more than you think

Love