California is protecting big Pharma

[Ju...]

So now I have all of these lawyers calling me back from different cities, and most of them are saying to look for a mass tort instead of a class action lawsuit. Either that or find a good attorney outside of California willing to do a personal injury lawsuit. They said in California, the FDA and new rules protect big Pharma companies like Genentech, the one that I'm trying to get money out of. They said a couple of years ago California had a lot of people suing big Pharma left and right and because of that, they put new rules in place against suing. So it's better to find a lawyer in another state and Sue that way. But I don't know how to start a mass tort and I'm just trying to get my bills paid because of Genentech making medicine that screws people over in the long run. It shouldn't be so difficult, all the medical evidence is right there. Doctors are supporting me. So I don't know why everybody is so worried about time and money instead of just suing them and getting the money. It's not like any of this is made up. I think a lot of people these days need to grow a pair.