Need help

[Ti...]

I've been suffering with anxiety and severe agoraphobia since about 15 years ago. When i thought no anxiety symptoms can surprise me or scare me anymore..here i am.

I've got 3 fingers numb and also the toes and soles of foot. I heard anxiety can cause numbness but can it cause it at this level? Its pretty intense. Its numbness not pins and needles. And the strangest part its only on the left side of the body..the right side is normal. And also i dont feel more anxious than usual. This is been going for 10 days now  and it didnt lessen at all and i think about heart attacks and ms and all the crazy loops of thoughts. Does anyone get this too? I never had any kind of numbness in my entire life. Im 30 and a few months ago did a ton of blood tests for autoimmune disease, cbc, etc and nothing bad was discovered. I've quit klonopin 14 moths ago but i dont think it can be caused by that.

Thanks. I did search for numbness before too but didn't find this exact one with numbness on one side only. But i quit benzos 14 months ago so i doubt its that... Just curios if anyone had it this severe and last for so long without stopping at all. It's like sedated...

Well just so you can compare.

I was on benzos for 13 years, did a 1 year taper, been benzo free for 19 months.

I am 90% better.

I still have lingering symptoms - anxiety induced insomnia is the biggest one but I had that before ever taking benzos, just not nearly this bad.  I also have strange dizziness or motion sickness but it doesn't last long.

Just like what others said , probably this is nothing more than benzo w/d  lingering symptoms , i am two years free and i still have several lingering symptoms( tinnitus, insomnia ..etc  usually triggered by stress

Try to avoid alcohol and caffeine they can trigger so many symptoms also avoid stress

and don't feed the fear with thinking ...