Immune system worry

[Bl...]

Hi guys, i don’t want to be all paranoid about coronavirus but I am being realistic.

I just want to get some peace of mind.

I am 33 years old with no significant health problems OTHER than all thie benzo wd thing, I know for sure that our immune system is whacked and it’s OVERREACTING to certain things that’s also for sure, so: am I immuno compromised or not?? I also know that stress lowers our immune response so this is not making sense to me anymore.

Any help appreciated

Thank you

Blossom

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

I did worry about this but then thought even if I am what can I do about it?

So Im just trying to boost my immunity in any way I can food wise and gentle excercise and just hope for the best. Also do whatever you can to protect yourself if you do ned to go outside.

eat fruit and veg..elderberry juice..garlic manuka honey natural yogurt if you can tolerate this. Even small pieces of dark chocolate low sugar and anything that could help to give your body a boost.

Thats all we can do at the end of the day. I hope this helps

Shania  ::)

Hi

I did worry about this but then thought even if I am what can I do about it?

So Im just trying to boost my immunity in any way I can food wise and gentle excercise and just hope for the best. Also do whatever you can to protect yourself if you do ned to go outside.

eat fruit and veg..elderberry juice..garlic manuka honey natural yogurt if you can tolerate this. Even small pieces of dark chocolate low sugar and anything that could help to give your body a boost.

Thats all we can do at the end of the day. I hope this helps

Shania  ::)

Thank you for responding :)

Yes! I am eating a variety of foods, I love chocolate and yoghurt :)

I am trying my best too!

Hugs

Blossom