8 Months free, 1 mg Lorazepam C/T =HEALING IS REAL=

[so...]

Hey guys i wanted to make another post because today is month 8 since i stopped CT. I am doing not so bad. All my sxs have imrpoved. I still have a lot of them like tinnitus, vision flattering, fatigue sometimes, dp/dr cognitive and memory issues. But it is way better than in the first 5 6 months. Its strange because when i am at home i allmost dont have dp/dr but if i go out it is more present. In generaly i would say that my baseline is 65-70%. There are days it goes down and hours it goes up. But in month 4 or 5 my baseline was 40% Anyway i really hope you guys are doing also lot better and we have to realize that only thing it needs is time and selfcare. Belive me no one will take care of you if not you self. I learned this lesson. So be the best you can to you self. If somebody needs anything you can write me a pm or here. My advice is to make sports, eat healthy, and most important LISTEN TO KLASSIC MUSIC LIKE MOZART,  and in the night before you sleep meditate with music for meditation. Youtube has a lot of it. I am professor of arts in music (i graduate this year) so i know what i am talking about. Much love for everyone and keep fighting this ends now i am sure it will.

Same here, I quit in July last year c/t and I'm much better! I was taking anywhere from 8-15 mgs daily of Klonopin. Got way out of hand so quit. My symptoms were SEVERE at the 4-5 month mark around the holidays especially. I ruined some relationships etc but now I'm really starting to see progress and have began moving forward. One day, it'll all be a bad memory. Now I have lots of physical therapy to do from being secluded so long.

Congratulations on 8 months soldier1!  You are so right about self care and time as the keys! 

Wishing you much continued healing,

Brighterday

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks guys. I hope we all heal soon. Sometimes it is realy hard, but what else can we do except wait and take care. Cheers