Has anyone heard or seen any posts from Luke Skywalker recently?

[pi...]

Hi all

Luke was an awesome BB who really helped me through some hard times with his posts on BB when times were hardest?

I wanted to just check in to see if hes okay and send a DM but his avatar doesnt link to an account anymore and i havent seen any activity from him lately.

Anyone seen or heard from him? is he okay?

I really hope hes good and just on the other side of all of this getting back to life. Awesome guy who deserves way better than this.

Will say a prayer for him tonight?

Sorry to ask, i just get a fear that people who haven't been on or disconnect all of a sudden arent okay.

Pinky

Im sure Luke has been on later than 2015...?? -thats when I joined..

I thought I saw him pop in a very rough 8-12 months ago..??

I could be wrong too.. :)

Hi all

Luke was an awesome BB who really helped me through some hard times with his posts on BB when times were hardest?

I wanted to just check in to see if hes okay and send a DM but his avatar doesnt link to an account anymore and i havent seen any activity from him lately.

I really hope hes good and just on the other side of all of this getting back to life. Awesome guy who deserves way better than this.

Sorry to ask, i just get a fear that people who haven't been on or disconnect all of a sudden arent okay.

Pinky

He actually deactivated his account early this year. He felt it was time to move on and that is what we hope for everyone.

pianogirl

I was PM'ing him for awhile because he had symptoms very similar to mine. He is a really great guy and was a great support to me. Haven't talked to him in about four months I believe. He was still up and down with his health but maybe his deactivating his account was a good thing and he is better.

Hi all

Pinky

He actually deactivated his account early this year. He felt it was time to move on and that is what we hope for everyone.

pianogirl

thanks piano girl and everyone else for responses. Sad to see him go but im sure its for the best, Ive never been in a support community but i genuinely feel like someone close to me just left and i didn't get a chance to say goodbye. Quite sad right now  (i never even met him in person  :(), I guess its just this was such a huge part of my life for years and now everyone from my timeline is feeling normal enough to manage life again and leave, its great, but its just heart pulling to see them all disappear, ppl Ive relied on and been through alot together with on here. Yes I PM'd him like 8 months or so ago and he seemed to be doing better, albeit still having a rough time re-integrating back into things. His insights and descriptions of this mess, that clarity really helped me in the brain fog and confused daze months of bad waves. Ill miss him and wish him the best.

Hope your all doing better today buddies.

I really really really hope hes laughing his butt off right now enjoying life.

I remember Luke skywalker, he was a very active member who jumped off benzos about a month before me (June 17th 2017 for me). I haven’t heard from him in about 10 months. I know he was having a bad time, I hope he’s ok. Maybe he’s healed, I hope so,

• 3 months later...

i still havent seen him. I really hope hes well. man was a legend for me, always puttting into words what i couldnt, helping me understand and see exactly what was happening. In all the confusion, his ability to see it for what it was, was so helpful.

this needs a bump

• 1 year later...

I miss this guy, I still think about him when I have a bad day and come back. Could you his insights. Breaks your heart not to know what happened to these great people.

Edit: Removed profanity.