Can Tremors happen in Tolerance Withdrawal on Klonopin

[go...]

Can Tremors happen from taking .5 mg of Klonopin twice a day for about 5 years?  I am asking for a friend.

She has had the tremors for years.  This person was also Floxed and that's why she was placed on Klonopin.

(I have never been on Klonopin, only Valium, and I have never had tremors.)

This is that person's primary symptom besides nerve pain.  Thank you.

I would think every sx listed in the Alston manual is possible during tolerance wd. My mom has been in tolerance wd for 3+ yrs and she had many similar sx as mine although not as severe

Yes.  Tolerance withdrawal feels like withdrawal.  Any of the symptoms can happen.  This suggests that dependency has happened.  Some people choose to begin a taper of at  this point.  Invite your friend to post here.  Lots of great support, if this is her choice. 

I had tremors while in tolerance. While trying to live as normal as possible, we had friends over for a holiday dinner and my hands were shaking a lot when I was working on the dinner. I'm pretty sure it was very noticeable. I had tremors once again when I jumped off but they eased up with time, along with all my other symptoms.

pianogirl  :smitten:

Thank you all.  I have informed here of this group and I truly hope she joins.  I thought my symptoms were all still from being Floxed.  I only started tapering Valium because I was concerned about the cognitive impact.  Then my symptoms started fading away.  That's when I discovered your group.  I had looked at Ashton already for tapering advice but thought it unlikely my symptoms were from Valium.  How wrong I was.

Fluoroquinolones and Benzodiazepines are evil drugs that should only be prescribed with much more informed consent.  I have lost 5 years of my life.  I feel I can see light at the end of the tunnel now!

I do not blame the doctor who prescribed them.  I blame Big Pharma, the broken medical system and the FDA which is supposed to look out for our interests.

Oh boy, I had tremors for a long time. I've been tapering and doing long holds and it doesnt happen anymore. My whole body shook in the morning. Feel better.