wave or hormones or both

[tr...]

I feel like I've been hit by a truck today..I know how this goes where one day worse..another less rough..back n forth. And I'm early on in WD. A couple days out from my "monthly"..I'm assuming hormone changes make this process much worse?  Does this eventually get better? (progesterone has never been my friend). Anyway, physical symptoms feel like I did the first week off of ativan. So nauseous, icy cold, weak, headache, ache all over, etc. (trying to not think about the possibility of stupid covid...).

the past few days I had some fight in me..today not so much. Trying to tell myself it will not last.

Advice , thoughts, anything today is appreciated my BB friends. I know we are all trying to cope. Thanks.

Hi Trina, i'm 23 months off, and this has been one of my most dreadful sx throughout this wd, i always get a wave a couple of days before my period and then for about a week after, and it used to be really, really bad, and it's only now starting to let up a little bit. Yes it is withdrawal, hormones play such a huge part in how we feel throughout this ordeal, and progesterone for women definitely is one of those hormones that affect you in a big way. The good thing is that it's predictable, i used to make plans to avoid those days) thank god it's starting to get a little better and easier each month now. I hope you feel better soon, time is a healer in our situation.

I have days like that too, Katrina, when the chills, tremors, weakness, etc., are back in full force and very disabling. I don't know how hormones affect this, as clonaz-e-poison stopped my periods. That alone (hormonal interference) would have been reason not to take it, if only I'd known.... I hope the wave soon recedes.

Thanks ladies...symptoms let up a bit in afternoon, but this definitely is rough. I just pray Im mostly healed before i hit some kind of menopause ..wait..actually that migth be a blessign bc progesterone drops in menopause and that is my enemy..fingers crossed.

Like mentioned - I guess at least I can "predict" and plan for it...sigh......