Horrible headache

[Bl...]

I'll take tylenol as needed and seem to be ok after.

Quality aromatherapies can work wonders too...

and then sometimes I realize I have not drank enough fluids that day.

And then in the end its often WD..ugh.

Blossom4-

As you probably know, headaches are a very common symptom in withdrawal.  Dr. Ashton talked about it in The Ashton Manual.  Chapter III discusses symptoms where she says:

"Headaches are usually of the "tension headache" type, due to contraction of muscles at the back of the neck, scalp and forehead - often described as a "tight band around the head"...There are many measures that will alleviate these symptoms, such as muscle stretching exercises as taught in most gyms, moderate exercise, hot baths, massage and general relaxation exercises. Such measures may give only temporary relief at first, but if practised regularly can speed the recovery of normal muscle tone - which will eventually occur spontaneously."

Warm heat, such as warm compresses can help as well as warm baths with Epsom salts and an essential oil of your choosing.

Hope you feel much better soon!

Take care,

Brighterday

thank you so much for your help guys.

I tried aromatherapy (lavender oil) and rested for a little bit, Also replenished fluids with lots of alkaline water.

I will write a topic on alternative therapies since I think Dandelion tea is causing this.

I am not sure but it could be.

thank you so much again.

Blossom

my nerve pain feels migraine-like and its by far the worst symptom for me. i eat foods that contain niacin to combat the nerve pain. niacin regulates the central nervous system. im not sure in your case if its nerve pain but try eating foods that are high in or contain niacin. example :(spoonful of peanut butter). twice a day and see if that makes a difference. P.S. Peanut Butter has a very low acidity level. 

foods that contain niacin

Liver.

Chicken Breast.

Tuna.

Turkey.

Salmon.

Anchovies.

Pork.

Ground Beef.

Peanuts.

Avocado.

thank you so much!! let food be thy medicine :)

I'll take tylenol as needed and seem to be ok after.

Quality aromatherapies can work wonders too...

and then sometimes I realize I have not drank enough fluids that day.

And then in the end its often WD..ugh.

thank you so much. everything helped :D

Blossom4-

As you probably know, headaches are a very common symptom in withdrawal.  Dr. Ashton talked about it in The Ashton Manual.  Chapter III discusses symptoms where she says:

"Headaches are usually of the "tension headache" type, due to contraction of muscles at the back of the neck, scalp and forehead - often described as a "tight band around the head"...There are many measures that will alleviate these symptoms, such as muscle stretching exercises as taught in most gyms, moderate exercise, hot baths, massage and general relaxation exercises. Such measures may give only temporary relief at first, but if practised regularly can speed the recovery of normal muscle tone - which will eventually occur spontaneously."

Warm heat, such as warm compresses can help as well as warm baths with Epsom salts and an essential oil of your choosing.

Hope you feel much better soon!

Take care,

Brighterday

thank you very much for reminding me this!!!

glad to hear you got some relief!

I think sometimes we forget that basic everyday things can cause stuff and its not all benzo related. Like changes in weather patterns (barometric pressure) can truly trigger headaches/migranes for many. For some its food sensitivities ( so maybe that tea you mentioned....).

But it is definitely frustrating figuring out what the causes may be - I tell myself not to overdo analyzing bc it will just ramp up anxiety:)