Taper # 4

[He...]

I cut 10% of my clonazepam two nights ago.  So far, I feel good!  I’ve had very minor symptoms.  It’s only day 2, and it usually takes up to 4 days for that to kick in.  But by then, I am far enough along to have a foothold on my determination.  There was some hot cold flashes, some shaking, some chest tightness.  It was quite minimal.  I breathed 4 7 8 method and it calmed.  I slept well.  My days have been symptom free! 

My previous cuts were bigger.  I def struggled more then.  If this 10 % continues so well, I’ll do it again at the 2 week point. 

I’m excited!  I’m down to .112 mg clonazepam.  I’m going to be free if this by summer!!

You sound so confident, but you're a pro at this by now so you pretty much know what to expect.  I love that you have a summer goal, and that your days aren't horrible.  You've made such great progress, I look forward to your freedom!  :thumbsup:

Thanks!  I’m confident that I will break the benzo hold.  I know that’s it’s not free sailing.  I am grateful for all the good days.