6 Months Free - CT Xanax

[Ho...]

Hi everyone! I am six months free of benzos after being CTd off 0.25mg Xanax. Most of my symptoms are gone now, except for fibromyalgia-like muscle issues and some head pressure/food sensitivities. I am so happy to be free of this poison. However, I am wondering if this muscle stuff will ever go away. Can anyone attest to this? Also, I’m poly-drugged. I have also been on 30mg Cymbalta for about 9 months. I was put on this because no one could figure out what was wrong with me. I now have to do a very slow taper off C. Can anyone offer some hope with either of these issues? Thanks so much!

congrats on being free of benzos. are you asking about jumping off Cymbalta, if so you have very little to worry about. slight discomfort for a short period of time.

Hey there! Thanks so much for the response. I’m going to do a slow taper off Cymbalta. I’m more worried about this fibromyalgia-like pain going away. Never had it before!

Congratulations on your 6 month mark, I'm amazed you're feeling so well, I was still a big pile of pooh at 6 months past my cold turkey, so good for you!  Yes, you're going to keep feeling better and better so hang in there, life is soooooooooooo when you're past all of this.